What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jontebacon - 12/08/2016

Jontebacon

In-game Name
Jonas

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/26/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Khandamir

Reason given for your ban.
Threats to report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well I got killed in the red zone and I wasn't really aware that you are allowed to kill in the red zone (I know it's pretty obvious). So I spoke on the OOC channel, I was not rude or anything, and we got along. But all of a sudden I got banned from this guy. I mean, I didn't thretaten to report the guy, we had a good talk. Is it reallt enough to ban someone like this? Like I said, I DIDN'T threathen to report him. Best regards, Jonas

Why should we unban you ?
Because of what i said in the above. There was no threat.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Hello,

I'm sorry that I didn't reply to my last un-ban appeal. I have been busy with renovating and moving to a new apartment the last week.

In the few when I think someone has broken the rules I will not say unneceasry things like last time (and jump to conclusions). I will ask the member politely to come TS and figure out what went wrong (and ofcourse read up more on the rules to make sure if what he did was allowed or not) and try to resolve it ourselves.

Once again, I am sorry.

Here is a link to my last appeal:

Let's continue where we left off last time; answer the following:

in the future, if you believe that someone broke the rules, how would you start the conversation with him?

I'm sorry. I tried answering it but somehow it came in to the original post.

In the future when I think someone has broken the rules I will not say unneceasry things like last time (and jump to conclusions). I will ask the member politely to come TS and figure out what went wrong (and ofcourse read up more on the rules to make sure if what he did was allowed or not) and try to resolve it ourselves. And if that by any reason won't work I will make a report. (and never ever write dumb stuff like I did to get myself banned).

Once again, I am sorry.

See, you do understand how to behave and what to do. Not so hard is it, just a bit of common sense.

Are you ready to promise to follow the rules going forward? And are you aware that IF you get banned again, for whatever reason, you will not be allowed to appeal until 6 months have passed?

See, you do understand how to behave and what to do. Not so hard is it, just a bit of common sense.

Are you ready to promise to follow the rules going forward? And are you aware that IF you get banned again, for whatever reason, you will not be allowed to appeal until 6 months have passed?
I promise with all my heart that I will behave and follow the rules :) And I will make sure to not get banned of any reason, so I won't have to wait for 6 months!

Thank you so much for giving me another chance!

Best regards,

Jonas

Very well.

Appeal granted, you have been unbanned for a FINAL CHANCE. Do not disappoint!

Back