What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jontebacon (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jontebacon

In-game Name
Jonas

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/28/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Because I shot him for no reason

Why should we unban you.
Because it wasn't really for no reason. The reason it seemed I shot the nice police officer (SPC Elliott) "for no reason" and for not engaging RP was because unfortunatley my mic was turned off. It might sound like a bad exscuse, but when the lady is coming in and out of the room I have to turn off the mic to talk to her, and I really thought I had turned it back on. But I'm afraid I hadn't. So when I was engaging Rp and trying to get the police officer to release a captive, he clearly didn't hear me. I aimed my gun at him for a pretty long time but when he started shooting at me (for aiming a gun at him) I killed him. Resulting in a ban.

I have talked to, and appologised to, SPC Elliott and he understands the problem and have accepted it. I really hope you (the admins) will aswell.

Have a great evening

/Jonas

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is SPC Elliott the officers he rdmed he came in team speak and explained that he is sorry for what happened and that it wont happen again i understand he tried to comply but his mic wasn't working at that time he did and in the future he will make sure his mic works first before holding someone up and thank you jontebacon for coming on to apologising.

I like the fact you took the time to go to TS and make an apology. 

However this will be your final chance on the server,

Unbanned 28/11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back