What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jordan84792 - 08/21/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan84792

In-game Name
Jordan84792

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/29/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Brat

Reason given for your ban.
Threats to report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for threatening to report a player in global chat which I now know was wrong for me to do and I have learnt from my mistake. At this point I really just want to get back on the server and start playing again.

Why should we unban you ?
Well, I think I should be unbanned because it's been 8 months, 23 days since my ban now and this is 4th ban appeal I have made.

I admit my first appeal was pretty bad and I shouldn't really have appealed it was that bad. However, my second appeal was a good appeal but it got denied because I was apparently permanently banned and was told to re-appeal in 6+ months which I did which yesterday it also got denied because I wasn't permanent banned. Now it says my old appeal has been re-opened but it is still stored in the denied ban appeal section so I figured I would make a new ban appeal.

Now, it's been almost a year since my ban and all I did was threaten to report a player, you have players doing much worse such as RDM, VDM and hacking and or glitching and I have been banned for this long for breaking a simple rule.

Now, I believe I should get unbanned because I broke a small rule, I have learnt my lesson and I've read the rules multiple times since my ban but my previous appeals have been denied and I've just been waiting longer to be unbanned for nothing. I have read the rules once over again and I will be reading them multiple times to ensure I understand the rules to the best of my ability before joining the server if I were to be unbanned from the servers.

Hopefully, this appeal doesn't get denied since my older one has apparently been reopened but I wanted to appeal again to explain how I have been messed about by the staff. I still don't know if I am permanently banned or if I am tempory banned I was never told how long or if my ban was permanently so if this appeal is to be denied I would like to know how long exactly my ban is since I've never even been told this information.

Please understand that I am sorry for breaking that one simple rule and I am ready to come back onto the server and role play again. I will not be breaking any rules again anytime soon.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

What will you do in the future if you are RDM ed by someone etc?

What will you do in the future if you are RDM ed by someone etc?
Well, I have OBS now and like to record when those sort of situations happen. I would then kindly ask them to come to Teamspeak in side chat and resolve the issue. If they don't listen to me then I have no other choice other than reporting them on the website with video evidence of what they did to break the rules.

Well, I have OBS now and like to record when those sort of situations happen. I would then kindly ask them to come to Teamspeak in side chat and resolve the issue. If they don't listen to me then I have no other choice other than reporting them on the website with video evidence of what they did to break the rules.
Do you understand the rule which you broke, and are you ready to follow the rules going ahead, no matter how small they are?

Do you understand the rule which you broke, and are you ready to follow the rules going ahead, no matter how small they are?
Yes, I broke the rule 2.8 and I have read through the rules of Altis UK to fully understand the rules of the server, forums and teamspeak.

I now understand it is wrong to say you are going to report someone. It is better to call them to teamspeak to discuss what happened with them and if that does not work out then I should just simply report them on the forums without going in side chat and threatening to report them. 

Yes, I broke the rule 2.8 and I have read through the rules of Altis UK to fully understand the rules of the server, forums and teamspeak.

I now understand it is wrong to say you are going to report someone. It is better to call them to teamspeak to discuss what happened with them and if that does not work out then I should just simply report them on the forums without going in side chat and threatening to report them. 
Good.

Approved, awaiting action. As this is an old ban, it has to be actioned via the stats page, which is currently down, so you will have to wait a little longer before you are unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back