What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - jordangood78 - 01/08/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Lost MC
In-game Name
JordaN GooD

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Reminissions

Reason given for your ban.
(2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for the fair reason I was storing things into my house through the wall, And duplicating.

Why should we unban you ?
I have played on this server for many months now and have met many friends in this time, I understand the reasons for my ban, but I would hate for all the hours I have spent on the server to end with a stupid mistake. I had not noticed any items duplicating on account of me hastily placing the items in the storage. however, I understand the rule I broke and I feel that I have messed up. I also understand that what I did was wrong by putting the items in the house's storage through a wall I know now this is exploiting and isn't realistic at all. it isn't good RP considering. overall I am sorry for breaking this rule (2.4) and I understand why this resulted in a ban. I am here to enjoy the server not cause issues, therefore I am very apologetic for my actions. And i aim to use this experience to further my understanding of the RPUK rules and improve my own and others experiences in-game.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Due to being banned for exploiting you will need to make a perm ban appeal.

When asked for a link to your previous appeal link this one.

Redirected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back