What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Joseph Boot - 06/10/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Boot

In-game Name
joseph Boot

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Farmer Giles

Reason given for your ban.
Cop Baiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe i was banned because around 30 -20 minutes before restart we began a HM robbery. it was taken across as baiting and fail role play as there was almost no time to complete a Hm and no trucks on the scene as we had lost it prior to the robbery.

Why should we unban you ?
I fully understand the terms on which i was banned and can accept the fact that it looked alot like baiting etc.. After many hundreds of hours on the server i have always found it the most enjoyable community to come and play on hence why i have 1000+ on arma. I have always learnt from my past mistakes such as giving more time during robberies etc.. And i believe that moving forward if i was to get unbanned then the faults and mistakes that i have previously made that got me to where i am now would not happen again. I now understand that doing a HM before restart was a stupid idea and i know i doing it in cars was also not the brightest of ideas. In the future if i was to be put in a situation like that again i would be sure that roleplay was utilized to make sure that everyone had a clear understanding of the situation and to also improve the time of people in the situation all to make sure that a mistake like this doesn't happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I did learn from my first ban however this was a stupid mistake which i should not have involved myself in.

I expect that this wont happen again 

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back