What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JoshDeegans - 05/03/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshDeegans

In-game Name
Josh

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Mattch

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because, after coming off of a different life server i had grown used to driving on the right side of the road and it was one of my first ever times driving on your server. I was told by a friend to drive on the left so i started to drive on that side but soon after lost control of my vehicle as a tire was blown out and i crashed into a hemit. As far as i can tell it only killed me.

Why should we unban you ?
Because it was a genuine accident and i did not have any ill intentions. I will never do anything like that again as i have learnt from my mistakes the hard way and really enjoy being a part of these serious roleplay communities.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

This rule is to stop people from running people over as it ruins their experience on the server, This rule includes hitting other veichles or players but exluced mraps if initiation has been made. I broke this rule by hitting a truck with my car causing me to die.

Can you please confirm you've now read ALL our rules? If you have any questions about any of them, please ask,

Yes. I can confirm i have read, and am clear on all of the rules. 

i appreciate your time

Don't let us down.

Unbanned.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back