What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Joshua Triton - 21/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Triton

In-game Name
Joshua Triton

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
20/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I assume because I closed my game when i was dead in a SAF redzone.

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me as I enjoy playing on this community. I've been here for a quite a long time and have met some great people. I've never tried to cause any problems on the server and was just a bad judgement call of me to close my game before i bled out as I had some other stuff to do irl. I have only been banned once before and I am here mainly for the roleplay and the laughs that i have with people. I will make sure in future that i fully wait the 3 mins after being downed before closing my game if you choose to unban me, thanks for your time, Josh.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Alright then @Joshua Triton you say you closed you game because you had to leave, this is understandable as life always takes priority but if you have to leave why would you go to a SAF cargo drop? If you know you have to leave don't start any new situations as some can end up taking quite a while. Why did you not make an attempt to talk to staff about you having to leave? 

I have only been banned once before
Whilst this is true Joshua that ban was also due to combat logging, How often do you find yourself combat logging when you haven't been caught by staff? is it a common occurrence or have you only done it the 2 times you've been banned for it?

Alright then @Joshua Triton you say you closed you game because you had to leave, this is understandable as life always takes priority but if you have to leave why would you go to a SAF cargo drop? If you know you have to leave don't start any new situations as some can end up taking quite a while. Why did you not make an attempt to talk to staff about you having to leave? 

Whilst this is true Joshua that ban was also due to combat logging, How often do you find yourself combat logging when you haven't been caught by staff? is it a common occurrence or have you only done it the 2 times you've been banned for it?
I closed the game as i had stuff to do that had just popped up, i had gone to the saf as i was next to it wen it spawned and checked the contents to find nothing of value in it. I didnt know i had to leave before arriving at saf as my parents dont quite understand how multiplayer games work. I didnt make an attempt to talk to staff as i had to go and hadnt logged in all day wednesday due to working. Yes, i was banned in 2016 for combat logging as i had irl issues, which ended up with me being unbanned. I dont combat log, i havent disconnect to avoid rp and this isnt a common occurence.

Alright then @Joshua Triton you clearly know better, in the future make sure you just bleed out. I understand life goes first and if you have to leave at directly that moment at least contact staff first

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back