What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jsellevoll - 05/06/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsellevoll

In-game Name
JSell

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
27/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Alfred

Reason given for your ban.
I got banned because I typed "you're momma gay" in vehicle text chat in a quillin with my friends , to me it was just a joke.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned as what I thought to be a light hearted joke (was a meme at the time) wouldn't
be a problem to anyone in my vehicle and it wasn't, my friends had no issue but it must've came up
in some sort of logs as Alfred banned me for it.

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me as I realise now that it wasn't funny and was a childish thing to do, I however meant
no harm by this and there was no malicious intent when writing this, it was simply a joke to me,
it had no grudge towards people who are homosexuals nor to people's mothers, it was as stated before,
"just a meme", now I get that my whole approach to it just being a meme is childish but I can see
where I went wrong and I wouldn't do it again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You weren't banned for saying "you're momma gay" only. However you were banned because you specifically directed this towards members of the staff team. As you have been banned under 16.2 you are required to make a permanent ban appeal here

Denied - Redirected

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back