What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jsellevoll - 25/11/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsellevoll

In-game Name
JSellevoll

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned from this server because I was not abiding to the server rules. Reading the report that John sent it, I can slightly remember what happend. I still cant explain what I was thinking and why I did what I did but I can assure you I will never RDM again. As John said "so i go up to offer assistance and im shot down with zero RP" isnt quite true either. I can clearly remember him tellin me to get out of the f*cking car. I was also quite new to the whole RP thing then and thought that I could gun him down if he started a conversation or spoke to me. I fully understand the consequences of RDMming now and it surely wont happen again. 

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be given a second chance becuase when this incident took place I was 15 years old and I was not that mature as I am to this day. I now fully understand that I cant RDM. I've got a lots of friends playing on this server and it would mean the world to me to get unbanned.  If you would so kindly consider unbanning me from your server and community I would be so grateful, but I do understand if you deny this appeal. I hope I will get a second chance.

Sincerly

-Jonas

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read through this report and add some more effort into your appeal. If you don't do this, your appeal will be denied. Once you have done this, reply to this appeal with 'Done'.

We gathered that the first time you said you it

locked for 3 days due to bumping 

We'll start with the basics then seeing as you even failed to manage that.

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes
You've already lied to us once, prove you understand the unban appeal process, quote the part of the unban appeal process that you brole (copy and paste it) then explain why you have the unban appeal process rules in place.

We'll start with the basics then seeing as you even failed to manage that.

You've already lied to us once, prove you understand the unban appeal process, quote the part of the unban appeal process that you brole (copy and paste it) then explain why you have the unban appeal process rules in place.
The rule I broke was this one:

• If you "bump" your appeal or keep asking; “when will I be unbanned” we reserve the right to deny the request. 
I'm not quite sure what you meant with "then explain why you have the unban appeal process rules in place." Could you try to rewrite the sentence, thank you.

Explain why we have the unban appeal process rules, especially the one you broke. 

Explain why we have the unban appeal process rules, especially the one you broke. 
The reason these rules are in place is because of preventing spam. I know that if there was no such rule everyone would be bumping every 20 min. Its also so that other people can get a fair judgement aswell. I regret bumping my ban appeal as it only did things worse for me.

Hello Jsellevoll,

I hope you learn your lesson on how to behave around here in this community. We have a zero-tolerance attitude when it comes to our server rules being broke.

I will guve you a second chance to prove that you learn your lesson, and that you can show us what can you offer to this community.

Don`t let me down, you`ll be watch were you might less think its expected.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back