What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Jsellevoll - 26/03/18 [Denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsellevoll

In-game Name
JSell

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
27/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Alfred

Reason given for your ban.
I wrote "admin if u readin this you're mom gay"

Which comes under the rule 13.2

(13.2) Abuse/swearing or unpleasant behaviour towards the staff team is not acceptable (Punishment is a community ban without appeal)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe I was banned because I typed something unmature in vehicle chat.

Why should we unban you ? 

The reason I think I should be unbanned is because what I said was meant to be as a joke and I did not mean to offend anyone reading it. While speaking to my friends I was told by them that admins can see text channel all across the server regardless of what channel, in my disbelief of this I thought it would be funny to say the well known "meme" "you're mom gay" via text in the vehicle channel and as a result I have been banned. I do apologise for saying this and I am sorry to any staff that this offended however, I feel as though this ban was extremely unjustified for the following reasons: I was not spoken to at all, no ziptie no nothing just immediately banned. I believe that staff were well aware that this was a joke. This "meme" is "mainstream" and is well known so for me to be banned for typing it in vehicle text I find to be very harsh seen as this is an internet based community and practically everyone knows what a "meme" is.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a meme? Its mainstream? I have never seen anyone else do the above.

Before we continue, why did you decided to join our servers multiple times with the name?

27/03/2018 03:16
Player BaNNeded Jonas was kicked (13.2 - By Alfred on 26/03/2018) by an unknown admin

The reason I joined the server with that name was because many of my friends didin't believe me that I got banned. I quickly changed my name to Banneded Jonas to show them cause they were on the server at that moment. It was mainly only to show the ones I played with that I had been banned. I didint need to prove it but I wanted to show them that I actually was banned.

My mum is in fact not gay...

Hold that thought, I'll go tell her what you said and weather or not she wants me to give you another chance.

BRB

It wasnt meant in an offensive light, I understand that it was taken under the rule ((13.2) Abuse/swearing or unpleasant behaviour towards the staff team is not acceptable (Punishment is a community ban without appeal)) but when I said it I truly meant it as a joke, I understand the consequence of it now and how it could have been interpreted offensively.

@Drew did your mum ever give the answer to this one?

Joining the server with that name seriously makes me think you decided to do some trolling and got bored quickly.. i'm not sure I believe you on that one.

How can we consider this, as an adult community, and you've gone and done two childish things like that?

I understand and realise that what I did was childish and did not make me look any better by any means however like I said before I was doing this to show my friends that I was in fact banned and wanted to be funny in the process. Yes I know it was stupid of me to do this but still I don't think it would be fair to call it trolling as this only impacts me and doesn't not hinder anyone at all.
Again I just want to apologise for my stupid comment and joining the server with that named while banned I didn't mean to upset anyone by doing this and I will not do anything of this sort again while on RPUK. I hope you can forgive what I've done and give me another chance.

Thank you

What did you expect to happen when you put that in OOC?

If we do unban you how can we be certain you're not going to do something this stupid again?

I will certainly not do this sort of thing again although I didn't put this in OOC it was in vehicle text channel. Like I said I only said this because I didn't believe staff could see vehicle texts chat. I know fully understand that its not to joke about. I do apologise for this and I will not happen again.

Hello @Jsellevoll,

I just feel disgusted reading crap like this, and even think to myself: What makes a Person Show such ignorance? 

Am going to cut it short.....

Your Appeal will be denied, as I just cant see a Player showing such behavior and disrespect towards admins. Do that on another Server, but not RPUK.

appeal_denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back