What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JStar - 02/02/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSt4r

Banned
In-game Name
Just Something

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Managment

Reason given for your ban.
PAV Blanket Ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was a member of the gang Pavilion and the gang was blanket banned because it was providing low quality RP.

Why should we unban you ?
I would like to be un-banned as I have been a dedicated member to this community, and play almost every day. I have almost been on this community for 2 years now, and would love to keep playing on this server. I understand how the gang as a whole has not committed quality role-play and it went too far. I enjoy rebel on this server, and understand how it has gone too far.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

After being unbanned just 4 months ago for something rather serious, it's a shame to find you here again.

If you understood that it was going 'too far', why did you continue to demonstrate this level of RP?

Yeah that is correct, it is a shame to be back here again. Like I said I agree that it was going too far, although I wasn't in half of the situations that occurred with the terrible RP. It wasn't my decision to start any of the scenarios that occurred, I was just there to help if needed. I should have stepped in and made an enjoyable RP experience for the other side, instead I just let it happen. Although I do agree my RP did slip when I was in the gang, I should have gave better role-play. I guess the poor level of RP was for us to have fun, since a lot of the gang had previously been cops and haven't played rebel life in a long time. I know this is not an excuse for the poor role play, giving the other side of the role-play an un-enjoyable experience. I apologise to anyone involved with the poor quality role-play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back