What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JStar - 03/05/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSt4r

Banned
In-game Name
Just Something

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/20/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Management

Reason given for your ban.
PAV Blanket Ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for being in the gang Pavilion, as this gang was blanket banned due to the lack of quality RP it provided.

Why should we unban you ?
I have been a member of this community since May 2015, I have almost been on this community for around 2 years. When playing on this server I usually played on it everyday I was a dedicated member of this community before I was banned. This is the community I have a lot of my friends on, I would like to come back and continue playing with them. Since the ban I have left it a while before making another appeal, I didn't really know why my last appeal got denied as the only reply I got was "Denied", it didn't really explain much to me. I can only understand this as I appealed to soon, and didn't have time to think about what was done. Since the ban I have had enough time to realise why the ban was put in place, from my understanding it is because the gang Pavilion caused to much trouble 6 months ago and the one that was re made around a month ago. To be honest the time I was on before the blanket ban I wasn't initiating or anything like that, I was there simply as backup if anything went bad. Also before the ban I managed to get a few recommendations from people, proving that I can role-play. This is when I felt my role play dropping so I went to overcome it and looks like it worked. Stating that people enjoyed the role play I was giving, and these were only two of the role play situations I was in. By looking back at the situations I understand how they were deemed very poor role play, the situations I was in I should have stepped in and said how we should leave the situation as it would be classed as poor role play.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't think it quite right to completely give you the cold shoulder for a second time so I'll leave you with this.

Your actions in the community that weren't exactly above board didn't go unnoticed. For the choices you made and actions you took you will be denied and I would request you attempt a permanent appeal when the time comes. When you feel you are ready to face the music, we will be waiting.

For argument's sake 02/08/17 is 6 months from your previous appeal being posted.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back