What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JStar - 06/10/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSt4r

Banned
In-game Name
JStar

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Farmer Giles

Reason given for your ban.
Forum Report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because we did a bank job close to restart and it looked as if we were baiting.

Why should we unban you ?
This HM Treasury was suppose to be done around 18:50pm, when we turned up with the blasting charge and bolt cutters we saw another gang was in the middle of a HM Treasury, so we went for a stroll and came back 20-30 minutes later when it had all blown over. We had a truck on the way towards the HM Treasury but Dean said his game was infact lagging, so we needed a back up driver to collect the truck. So as the truck was far away no one wanted to collect it. Instead our plan was simple we just wanted to get atleast 1 millions worth of gold, safely. We did actually manage to get the gold though and sold it for over 1 million which was our goal. Please bare in mind we had been planning this HM Treasury for 1-2 hours before we did it. We did only have hatchback sports but it was our last resort, didn't realise you cannot rob a HM Treasury with hatchback sports. Anyway this is the story of the HM.

I do completely understand why this was seen as baiting.
1. It was close to restart
2. We had no trucks
From anyone elses point of view yes, this does look like baiting but it wasn't meant to look like this, we just wanted to rob the bank. After looking back at the situation we shouldn't have done it, we should have waited and it was a stupid idea. I would like to apologise to everyone from the police who was involved, I know that Madmatt and Bravo were involved, i'm sorry the situation played out like this but it wasn't meant to be seen as baiting or any other rule breaking. If you need a apology on teamspeak then just message me.

Anyway besides all of this I have been a member of this community for over a year now. I have dedicated over 1800 hours into this community, and I have also never been reported before this one that I got banned for obviously. I have made many friends on this community and have had unforgettable role-play scenarios, this server is a one of a kind, this is the only place you get serious RP like this. Before I got banned I was also thinking about joining the police force as I would like a different RP experience.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you at least explain why there was no attempt to at least initiate on the unarmed negotiator, or at least wait for the police to come to tell them to leave/go away before placing the charge? 

Can you at least explain why there was no attempt to at least initiate on the unarmed negotiator, or at least wait for the police to come to tell them to leave/go away before placing the charge? 
I personally didn't know the negotiator was coming in the compound no one had said, otherwise I would have attempted to speak. About the charge most gangs put the charge on instantly so cops can't get set up around the area to shoot you. 

I personally didn't know the negotiator was coming in the compound no one had said, otherwise I would have attempted to speak. About the charge most gangs put the charge on instantly so cops can't get set up around the area to shoot you. 
So let me get this straight from this rationale, gangs don't care about any roleplay and just want the gold? The police will always always attempt to roleplay when they get the notification that someone is breaking into the HM.

It's one thing to tell the negotiator that you have no interest, leave now, etc...

It's quite another to place the blasting charge when the police literally show up to attempt roleplay, and suddenly play the whole "CHARGE PLANTED WE CAN KILL ANYONE" card

Would you agree, that this is not proper for a roleplaying server?

So let me get this straight from this rationale, gangs don't care about any roleplay and just want the gold? The police will always always attempt to roleplay when they get the notification that someone is breaking.

It's one thing to tell the negotiator that you have no interest, leave now, etc...

It's quite another to place the blasting charge when the police literally show up to attempt roleplay, and suddenly play the whole "CHARGE PLANTED WE CAN KILL ANYONE" card

Would you agree?
Yes I agree, it is quite another. Like I said if I would have known the negotiator was there I would have made an attempt to RP, but no one said he was there. The vault was also on the side where you cant see the front entrance and at that moment I was bolt cutting the doors. If I was to go back to that situation I would have negotiated before planting the charge.

How do you think overall what could have been done to handle this situation better?
Firstly I think we should have had trucks at the HM ready, instead of miles away coming to the compound, and I wouldnt use hatchback sports. I think once I had bolt cutted the doors I should have waited for an unarmed negotiator to come in the entrance and I should have negotiated what we wanted and had some nice RP. I also think we should have waited until restart to do the bank job.

Unbanned, however gunfights the HM treasury should be a last resort as its a roleplaying server.

We as staff will hold gangs accountable for the actions of everyone. Next time use some common sense before doing a HM 15 minutes before server restart. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back