What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JStar - 10/20/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSt4r

Banned
In-game Name
Leejay

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/20/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
TinyBigJacko

Reason given for your ban.
Bullying 1.1 (Leejay)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for having my steam profile as a picture of Eagle and making my in-game name Leejay (His brother)

Why should we unban you ?
So I would firstly like to state that me and Eagle have had some friendship problems with each other in the past few days. This all happend when he tried to VDM me so I called him to teamspeak. I'm sure many members of this community can recall me and Eagle being good friends. Which I also thought after playing with him yesterday.

So yesterday night around 2am (maybe), I decided to put a picture up of Eagle on my steam profile. After putting the picture up I did ask Eagle if I am able to use this photo but got no response https://gyazo.com/fc5f010309fef559999e3173b372bf40 . I then logged into the server with the name Leejay which is his brother. There are many reasons why I actually did this. Firstly I have been called multiple names by Eagle such as "frog eyes". Additionally his in-game gang name was "Jake and the crew" Jake being my brother. After I was banned Eagle did actually disband the gang "Jake and the crew", obviously trying to dodge something. Obviously because he did these things I thought he would be up for a joke as he was joking about one of my family members. Not once did Eagle tell me to remove the picture and to change my name, instead he goes straight to support. Not once did I put the profile picture and name before in the whole time I have known Eagle. I can tell that Eagle was not happy with this, and if he would have asked me I would have happily removed the picture and name. I am extremely sorry Eagle if this did hurt you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Apologies if i cannot write here but i felt like the staff team needs to know it.

Jstar has confronted me with a sincere apology and he has promised that this will not ever occur again and he is deeply sorry. I accepted Jstar's apology and we have shaken hands and both walked away with a smile on each others faces. 

I'm happy that it was resolved between you two. and that you are friends again. however do remember we do not tolerate and kind of bullying here.
i will unban you however keep that in mind. if it happend again you will not get another chance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back