What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Juani Juan (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juani Juan

In-game Name
Juani Juan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/23/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Droge Worst

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was doing some frog legs and just sold them out at the LSD processing. I then decided to land in a town to refuel that ended with me breaking the helicopter. I tried getting it loose but eventually I had to call some friends to come push me out with a vehicle. (The rotors was to close to a house.) As they were on their way I got these terrible FPS drops that usually happens once a day. (5 FPS). As this is unplayable i logged out and in again and spawned in athira and got a car out to go to the helicopter that i crashed. I then got banned for teleporting.

PLEASE NOTE: I had no intention of going to a town. A friend of mine was on his way to come help me out so the car was pointless. I planned to do frog legs for the rest of the evening so again, me teleporting would not help one bit!

Why should we unban you.
I found it weak that the admin did not even ask for a explanation. Not even 1 minute went by before he banned me. I've spent well over 1000 hours on the server in the last 1,5-2 years. I could not play with 5 FPS and needed to log out and back in again to regain my frames.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you send an admin message saying you were going to do this?

Did you send an admin message saying you were going to do this?
I did not know that was normal? I have never heard about this but if I could get a second chance I would definently do this from now on!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not allowed, don't do it again

Unbanned 27/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back