What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - just Monk - 01/02/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnok triten

In-game Name
Saheem Al Fakeer/M0nk M9

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
CI RuTHLeSS INFO

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for killing a member of the police force with poor roleplay/ low quality initiation what involves into RDM.

Why should we unban you ?
First of all I would like to apologise for what I have done. I never ment to RDM anyone and in my denfence I can say that I was just trying to save my friend because I heard there was an initiation going on , it was in a hurry and I have took a stupid shot that got me banned. Anyways, I have been a member of this community for over a year now. During this year I have been in the police force for about 3 months, then left for 6 months of LOV and then left for 6 months of Invictia. I have tried to be a non-conflict guy ( not toxic), just playing the game with my friends or gang mates and just have fun. I have always made sure that my roleplay is on point and every time I killed someone it was with proper initiation, or because of a very good reason. I have been reported only for VDM looong ago and that was not even VDM, it was just a guy salty that didnt even resolve. I was banned before for calling someone a word that I knew the wrong meaning of and because I was oblivious to the side chat warnings because I was too busy roleplaying, I got banned. But that didnt have anything to do with me being a bad or a toxic person. Anyways, I not many people know but I dont want to be known as a trigger happy guy just because I took one stupid freaking shot that got me banned. People do mistakes and this was one of mine, what saddens me is that no one EVEN TRIED to resolve it, for not known reason. But as I said people do mistakes, and I do know what mistake have I done and just because the mistake is just too obvious I will never do it again, propably be more patient and wait how the RP actually turns out and not just kill that fast.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
There should never be a need for a resolution, you are a long time player here and should know how to behave. Your priority should always be roleplay and you will need to understand that in order to be unbanned.

I do understand, what is my priority here. It allways was roleplay, still is and will be. I was just saying that anyone can make a mistake, because I have seen people doing quite a lot of mistakes, but im not just going to go ahead and report them , but explain to them what have they done wrong, except when it  is repetetive which in my case wasnt. It was one time mistake, which will never happen again. But anyways, I do understand what I have done wrong and  also that it was a banable offence so my ban was despite all what I have mentioned rightful. As I said, I allways made sure that my roleplay is on point, I dont go out with the idea of just killing people, I allways try to make a scenario with which everyone is comfortable and also everyone is having fun just as I am, even if it is going to end up in a gunfight.

I appreciate that mistakes can be made but are you willing to try and rectify this and improve the roleplay that you give to others?

I am willing to do anything to improve my roleplay, and decisions in next scenarios. As I said,  im future I will try to make every scenario comfortable and enjoyable for everyone obviously with proper roleplay even if it is going to end up in gunfight. I said I like playing on this community and I will improve to keep it like that 

As has said, mistakes can happen and you have paid your time for it.

I will unban you but do everything in your power to uphold your promises on here. Don't let me down.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back