What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - just Monk - 02/02/2017 (Unbanned Final Chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnok triten

In-game Name
M0nK M9

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Community Management

Reason given for your ban.
PAV Blanket Ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
PAV Blanket ban. I guess poor RP.

Why should we unban you ?
This is really weird for me as I am making 3rd unban appeal in like 2 months but I hope that wont affect anything. Anyways, I have been a member of this community for a long time and during that I have considered my self as a non toxic, non conflict player with high level of rp altho there has been moments when I have failed my RP but we all had those moments. I was banned because of PAV blanket ban which has been issued for apparently poor RP ( I think, still hasnt been explained what is the main reason) . I dont consider my self a Poor RPer and I think that I allways make sure to initiate the best way possible, make sure my rp is on point ( i have no problem roleplaying out of any situation) and I have allways tried to make both parties as comfortable as possible with the current situation happening if it is a gunfight (believe or not that is an RP scenario as well) a pull-over or whatever, any kind of scenario.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You've got to understand that a "Blanket Ban" is not directly targeted at a player, it wipes out a group and allows us to see who is dedicated, serious and committed to our community through the appeal system. Im sure you know why Pavilion was banned. After multiple warnings by the management team, reports against players in the gang, and general issues the gang / some players caused the community it was the best thing to do. There is only so many times you can say stop. 

No please read what I have stated above and tell me that you dont understand why PAV where banned. 

What I ment is that nothing specific was brought to my attention such as we RDMd there and there, we might get blanket banned. I dont get notified when a staff member reports an issue with the gang either and I have never heard any warning frkm a staff member. So what I am saying is that no oné came to me saying that there is going to be a blanket banned fór specific reason altho I can obviously find out by common sence what we have been banned fór. And I also hope that I have proven to be worthy of staying on this server by what I have said before .

So this is your third appeal in two months. One appeal was for calling a staff member an inappropriate names. The other you were banned for RDM / Poor RP. This is your third unban appeal, so this should be a permanent ban and you should wait 6 months to appeal. However Since this was a blanketban and not just a ban on yourself im willing to give you one last final chance. However anymore bans will lead to a permanent ban and you will have to wait 6 months to appeal. Do you except these terms? 

I accept theese terms and I promise that I will try and do my best to show you that I am worthy of staying here and that my goal here is not to have gunfight only, but also to participate in RP events and show that my RP is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back