What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - just Monk - 07/23/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnok triten

In-game Name
SGT Monk Emm Ninee 364

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/23/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for using teamspeak (whisper lists) to give information when I was dead.

Why should we unban you ?
First of all just so you understand my situation I dont really believe im going to get unbanned because I am a realist and for what I have done, even tho it happened only once or twice, I dont think I will be forgived but as the appeal was allowed to me I appreciate the option and I will try to use it as best as I can.

Anyways to start off. I have been on this server for a long time, made friends, made enemies. But of course I like to play here because of the community and my friends that is here. This server gave me so much. It gave me maturity, new sence of humor, weapon skills, roleplaying skills and also I learned how to forgive - various ways, as a cop, rebel, civ, or as a person on the teamspeak when someone broke a rule. By the time being on this community I have also made some mistakes which I got banned for, I have learned from that and I have never done it and since then I was always playing by the rules. But dragged by the company and not being careful I have made myself make another mistake which got me banned again. As I said, I am not expecting to be forgived but all I can say is sorry, and I will learn from my mistakes and never do it again.

So that is what the community gave me. Now why should you unban me. During my stay here I have always tried to be as fair and as helpful as possible. I always tried not to be rude, and I have always tried to make everything the best way I could including roleplay, solving problems, gunfights, helping other people and basically everything that could be possibly done. I have always considered myself as a mature guy who knows what he is doing, who always tried to be friendly and never tried to discriminate in any way. I think that apart from the very few mistakes I made on this server, I have given it , or I should say given the people everything I could and tried to make them happy and tried to make them stay here and showed just how great it is to just hang out with your friends, playing the game and having a bit of fun with roleplaying, gunfight here and there or some events and all that. So to end this. Again, cant say anything else but sorry. But as I said, this community learned me how to forgive . I know its not the best not playing by the rules or cheating. But at the end of the day we are people and we always get tempted to try something new altho not every time it pays off. So as I have forgiven many, many people in this community and learned them how to be better players, I ask for forgiveness too.

Regards,
Monk

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry but I dont know what are you talking about. I never said it was acceptable to do. As I said, I got dragged by my company of friends that use it elsewhere and in the spontanious moment of  a gunfight and adrenalin I just did it. But I never thought or said it was acceptable to do.  I mean that is also why I said what I said in my unban appeal.

Well when you broke the rule you thought it was acceptable otherwise you would not break the rule. 

I got dragged by my company of friends that use it elsewhere
can you explain abit more about this part? 

Yes well I used to play on a server that me and my friends (not from this community, if youre wondering) used to use this because it was a very competetive server and all that. So in the spontanious moment of the adrenaline I realised that "Hey, I got a whisperlist" and I just irresponsibly used it.

So you're telling me, you spoke while you were dead, cheating as defined by the rules. What sort of information did you pass via whisper? 

You state this is a mistake, but earlier you can be quoted stating this has happened once or twice. Which is it?

Who did you whisper? 

I am sorry I am not trying to be disrespectful but you already have all theese informations and I dont know why are you asking me this. You have video of me whispering so obviously you know what Ive said, why would I get otherwise banned for just whispering when dead. I might have just said some banter or whatever. I passed information regarding the gunfight obviously.  I said it was a mistake yes. I said "once OR twice". I said OR because I dont remember correctly. I would be lying or making stuff up if I said when did I use it again. I said this when I was speaking to Vlad and he really caught me off guard and surprised me  so I didnt know what to say so I just admitted that I used it once or twice. I can clearly remember the situation I got banned for but with all honesty I dont remember anything before. And again. You have this information. I gave Vladic the whisper list so those were the people who heard the information and already have been investigated. Obviously I dont want to get them in trouble so they have no participation on my false-doing because it is not their fault that I whispered and they couldnt influence it at all.

Just to clarify. 

Yes well I used to play on a server that me and my friends (not from this community, if youre wondering) used to use this because it was a very competetive server and all that. So in the spontanious moment of the adrenaline I realised that "Hey, I got a whisperlist" and I just irresponsibly used it.
What I mean by this that I used to play on a whole different server with different people. As I said competetive server and it had rules but at that point we didnt really care so we found out that they cant find out when we use the whisper-list. Pretty sure it doesnt exist anymore as well. THEN when I came on this community, joined morrisons, and all that, I have seen someone using whispers to talk to each other, like bantz, or just tell them to come into our room because it was much easier. And I used the whisper-list a NEW ONE that I have created for the people on THIS COMMUNITY which you already have ( The whisperlist) to give out information because of the reasons I have already stated- Adrenaline etc...

As I said competetive server and it had rules but at that point we didnt really care so we found out that they cant find out when we use the whisper-list.
So you're saying it's okay to break rules as long as nobody finds out? Also if you didn't respect the rules of their server how can we be sure you're going to respect the rules of ours?

No. Not at all actually. Back then I was young I didnt respect the rules because I wanted to win. Now I have learned to settle because after a lot of situations I dont like when rules are being broken so I dont brake them on my own. I didnt break one single rule for 6 months, and if I have been reported  or PCCd it didnt pass because I didnt do anything wrong. And now I have done the one mistake that got me banned because of being irresponsible. So do you think that I dont respect the rules? When I didnt break any for the 6 times period and broken only one a week ago? Loads of people break rules but dont get punished for it. I seem to be the one who doesnt, and when he finaly does, when some magical power gets him to break the rule, I get punished for it. You see  I dont say it is good to break rules as long as nobody finds out. I say it is smart if someone breaks rules and no one  finds out. The consequences of the rules are diferent and judge me how you want for breaking that rule but I dont think I have some kind of anarchist or toxic or whatever names you want to call me. I am just unlucky and propably a bit sloppy since I got caught. And not to break other rules promise? I have been waiting to get YOUR decision for 8 days. Do you think that I would put so much effort in all my typings, in reading everything and just caring about this all in general if I would want to get banned again by breaking the same rules I have always went by except those 2 times being unlucky? Well I dont think so. At the end it doesnt matter what I think because that is the way it is but that is all I can say. I promise  I wont break a rule again.

I want you to type.... who you whispered... names please otherwise this appeal goes no further.

You have the list of the people I whispered to. I am not sure and I would be lying but you told me to type so that is what I will try. Well on the lest there were Lenny, Daniel2sec,Humzah, BennyBait,Heinesen and Kieron I think. Mayyybe Vlad Vodka. Nooot sure at all tho. So yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back