What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - just Monk - 11/24/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnok triten

In-game Name
Monk the M9m9

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/24/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for calling Fade a nonce.

Why should we unban you ?
First of all. It started by Fade trying to kill someone but he was missing a lot so I called him a blind nonce ( thinking nonce means stupid, weirdo or something like that, now I know what it actually means) and he started chasing me then tazed me and we both laughed and stuff so it was banter. Took to the police station, having more banter, trying to convince to not give me ticket. He gave me a ticket anyways so I was a bit salty and I called him nonce again, as he was apparently getting triggered by that, obviously not in a real matter way as he was getting furious or whatever. Tazed me, had roleplay, friend came, had more rp and fun. Then he gave me ticket of 100k paid it, and he let me got with normal " You can be on your way buddy" and I started joking around with him again then left, then came back joking around again, called him a nonce and got banned.

That is the story. I want to point out that I apparently didnt know the correct meaning of the word " nonce " thinking it was something like an idiot or weirdo but more innocent. Also, thinking it was all funny because he laughed and I was having fun as well, I continued doing that, and continued laughing. Calling him that , was not under a purpose to actually harras him or troll or whatever, just having some fun with a friend.

So that is the explanation why I did what I did. I think that you should unban me because I have been a member for this community for over a year, havent been banned once, reported only once and that got also denied as it wasnt really a rule bruke. I havent been toxic, I havent been insulting people and I have allways been a calm guy, trying to solve stuff if someone had a problem with me. Now that I know, what that word means and apparently I can get banned for it even tho is not in the rules, I can simply learn that I shouldnt say that again. This mistake I did was just stupid and I dont think it is such a reason to not get unbanned. I can just learn my lesson by this and not do it again.

Btw, as I was saying its not in the rules - (1.7) As a roleplay game every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense. Things like the following; do not swear at people (out of roleplay), troll people, or bully people otherwise you will simply be banned from our servers. Again, what I was doing, was not under intention of bullying, trolling and I didnt not swear at him out of RP at all. My common sence told me that he was having fun and so was I so I didnt see a reason to stop it.

Also I was told that Drew wrote in chat that I shouldnt say that word anymore. I didnt not see that as I was too busy roleplaying and having fun so I didnt pay attention to the chat at all.

Edit : Also just to justify that I dont know what the word actually means is that its apparently a british slang and I am not from Britain or any english speaking country so yeah. I just heard it and in the context it sounded to me like its meaning is just a moron or a idiot or whatever.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
At the time after Monk saying it a few times I took it as banter but then he just kept coming back and annoying me not the fact that he kept calling me a non** but the fact the I was trying to RP with someone else and kept bugging me while I was RPing, also after he was banned I did speak to him on TS and he did apologies and he also did tell me that he does not know what "Non**" means. Overall I wasn't offended by him calling me a nonce just a bit pissed that he was interrupting roleplay. I'm happy if he was to get another chance to roleplay.

@ArrogantBreadYes, as i said it was ment to be banter but when i come back like another 2 times i didnt realise that fade was actually angry and that was pretty stupid from my Side.I just kept having fun but i didnt realise the others werent anymore. 

i will unban you this time, for future reference please avoid using such an offensive words.

Unbanned 03/12/2016

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back