What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - JusticeHP - 16/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JusticeHP

In-game Name
Hans Weiner

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
16/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Gurlanin

Reason given for your ban.
(5.3) when you respawn

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I do now understand I was banned because of the 1000 meter distance, I was some distance outside Kavala being a hostage to a guy but I got killed and I respawned in Kavala city, and did not think about the 1000 meters at all as I thought my death was more than 1000 meters away from the spawn area

Why should we unban you ?
I really really enjoy my time on this server since it has the best Role-Play I've seen in a server/game. And because of that, I would be extremely sad to have to leave this awesome community since I love the great experience I get from it, I have also gathered a lot of friends from the server which I would miss a lot. ( I did a mistake and I truly regret that and it will not happen again as I love this server. it was never my intention to cause trouble I was just wrong about the distance and I would make sure to spawn farther away from the area. (Best Regards JusticeHP(Hans Weiner

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please put the correct format of your steam id.

Quote me the rule you broke and then explain it in your own words?

I broke the 5.3 rule) when you die you cannot return within 1000 meters from the death and you cannot remember anything that happened in your past life as that also would be NLR, My character also wouldn't remember locations of cars/vehicles or his friends/gang members. I wouldn't remember my robber or who robbed me cause that also would be NLR. ////Thanks

Why do you think we have this rule?

You have also recived two warnings before this ban for

• Trolling
  • VDM
Care to explain?

Well, you have the NLR rule to stop people from interrupting roleplay after they die and to keep the RP better.  The 1000 meter rule is most likely to stop people from meeting with each other directly after you die or get killed since a lot of people can be salty/mad at the person who killed them.

The VDM and Trolling warning is my fault. I was driving in front of the cops and were drifting and I breakt or they d synced so they crashed into me making them die. The reason I did this was simply I wanted to roleplay as a guy who hated the cops and I wanted them to chase me like a car chase. I do know now that it was very stupid of me to do that but my intention was never to make them die. //Thanks Justice

You've got the ban and the warnings.

We will not be as lenient as now next time you get yourself in trouble. So stay away from it.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back