What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - K E V I N - 27/01/18 (Unbanned 05/02/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E V I N

UNMC
In-game Name
OG KEVIN

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
21/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
CreatorChris

Reason given for your ban.
Abuse

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for the following incident, I was scrolling through ts and saw that creatorchris had the same client icon as me, I have known chris from being in the UNMC and played with him a lot, so I thought I would message him about it as a joke and I told him to get his own client icon and not copy me, this lead to him replying with irrelevant stuff, just along the lines of i was given it, not important to the unban, there will be chat logs im assuming of the exact information, but this led me to call chris a freak and then a f*g and then a freak again after him telling me to continue as a warning, then he banned me.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned as I do not believe this was abuse on my part, yes it may have be inappropriate language and not acceptable in this community but as I saw chris as an old friend I didn't realise he would have taken it seriously and been offended and banned me, If I could of got in contact with chris I would but I was restricted on the forums and of course on teamspeak so have no way of contacting him, I see now that no inappropriate language is acceptable here towards no one, friends or not, I should not be using this language and will take from this now knowing to not say this in here anymore. I have many of memories here I do not want to lose and don't want my time to end in this community so abruptly because of me not thinking about what I was saying. I apologise to chris for any offence or harm caused by my actions and hope that this can be put aside

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
A 16x16 icon is a pretty silly thing to get banned over really, isn't it?  Calling people "fags" and whatnot, even between friends, is heavily looked down upon and in cases has lead to perm bans, with this in mind, how can we be sure as a staff team that you won't go around calling other people this on the server?  How can we be sure that you haven't been doing this before and this is just the first time its come to our attention?

I have never been a toxic person in this community and thats a promise, I can assure you this was only said to chris because of past time when we used to banter around in arguements with each other but I have never intentionally cursed or insulted someone to cause offence or harm, hence why I was shocked to get a ban from chris for a one time offence, I have apologised to chris in a pm for any offene caused and I will make sure to the that these sort of insults never come out of my mouth or are written down to any member of this community again, I am deeply sorry for any offence caused but all I can do now is say I am sorry and that I will make sure I never make a mistake like this again

@CreatorChris can you confirm that Kevin has apologised? What's your take on this?
c02b55dc0ab3a86dc12326b6e0c1a941.png

Here is the Apology I made on Sunday, @CreatorChris is yet to read it, so here is a quick screenshot for evidence

p.s - when I said calling each other names, I can confirm it was never as serious as the mistake I made, mostly childish insults with us both laughing at each other.

The rules are clear on this kind of behaviour. We dont accept it here. 
I hope you understand the rules now clear. Also next time dont call someone a certian word wich can easily be a offensive. 
I gonna unban you from ts. Dont make the same mistake again! 

UNBANNED 05/02/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back