What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - K H A L I F A - 20/12/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalifa

In-game Name
Khalifarrty

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
20/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
James

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
It all started with a gunfight against Police just outside kavala, The gunfight was pretty much inside aggelochori and the mountains outside kavala. I decided to take cover and ran down to aggelochori both for cover and to neutralize the cops trying to flank the mountains from the town. I was sitting there for a few moments untill I heard an Suv driving around antique dealer. Keep in mind that it was quite dark outside and it was kinda hard so see even if I had nightvisions on. I moved down towards the suv sound and saw a cop runing around, I tried to get an better angle on him but I couldnt so I pushed closed still not aware that it was rebels a more than only one cop at the scene. Once I pushed close enough I 3rd person peeked the corner and the only thing I saw at that moment was 3 cops infront of me and as it was an active gunfight with cops in that area and not 1km out as it says in my report I opened fire. As soon as I shot the cops the rebels which apparently were there with them started screaming at me. I was a little bit confused at first but then realized what I did wrong. If this or anything like this situation comes across again I will make sure that they are part of the situation and be more careful before deciding what to do and what not to do.

Why should we unban you ?
The reason I think you should unban me is because this all was a stupid mistake which occured because I was abit careless and did not really scan the situation correctly.
I've been here on this community for a while now and I am not going to say goobye because of this dumb decision/mistake I did. I do however take full responsibility of what I did and I do
honestly also believe this ban was good for me somehow. As I said I've been here for a good while now and all my arma hours is on this server. I should know what to do and what not to do but sometimes I think RPUK's situations is hard to read and understand but maybe Im the only one who think that way or maybe not. if that happends again I should probably just take a step back and wait for it to get properly sorted of what to do.

Directly as I realised my mistake I wen't to speak to the guys who was involved in that RP situation I ruined. I was completely honest with them and said how it was, we sorted it in a good way, no hard feelings or anything. I still got punished by a ban, which is completely fine. I do know what I did wrong and I am sincerely sorry about it. Hopefully this will be my first and only ban. Im sorry.

Merry Christmas.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate that it had been "resolved", however, from a staff perspective you've been warned not only for baiting a gunfight but also for shooting purely to keep a gun fight "active" in which you also shot a medic.

Now we have this situation,  3 cops, clearly unarmed just standing around chatting and you decide that it's appropriate to just shoot them "Because gunfight".

You say yourself it's a stupid mistake but your record at the moment is speaking otherwise.

If you were to get unbanned how can we be sure that down the line something like this won't happen again?  
Are you here to get kills or to roleplay?

also for shooting purely to keep a gun fight "active" in which you also shot a medic.
This happend to me not long after I joined the community if im not mistaken.. It was not to extend an gunfight but was just my bad aim that ended up killing both a cop and a medic at once. I don't remember who I was shoting, but I think it was Kieran Reed or whatever his name was.. i remember me getting instantly ziptied and screamed upon. After that it never happend again haha. 

This was an embarassing fuckup. Can't take full responsibility from it but can just laugh at it because that was just stupid from our side. And I am sorry for that aswell.. Was speaking with matt and someone else, think it was DELETER about this on the scene and they got my point of view which ended up with me not getting banned on spot. Everyones human, you fuck up.

If you were to get unbanned how can we be sure that down the line something like this won't happen again?  
Are you here to get kills or to roleplay?
If I were to get un-banned, I would do things more carefull, have things fully cleared out so that I can engage with 100% knowing that what I am doing and that it is correct from both sides.

kills or to roleplay?
I do like the RPUK combat yes I do. But RP can be so so fun aswell. I do however not take that much space that I need to show my RP, which I hopefully can get a chance to change. 

You understand that with the 2 notes and then the ban for basically doing it a third time; if you were to be unbanned this would be your final chance?  That if you get caught doing something similar you'd more than likely end up getting a 6month ban for your trouble?

I am fully aware if that.. Will do my best not do a single mistake. I do really really enjoy this community and Im not thinking of leaving it 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back