What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - K I E R A N - 07/03/18 (Perm 6 months - 12/09/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K I E R A N

In-game Name
K I E R A N

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
drew

Reason given for your ban.
poor roleplay

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned for poor quality roleplay. i watched a guy get revived by the medic and let him finish getting revived when the started to talk about the guys gear i got out of my car and went to initiate on the man. looking back at the situation i can clearly see that the roleplay could of been so much better.

Why should we unban you ?
i feel i should be unbanned because i have been here for around 2 years now and haven't been in trouble for poor quality role-play befour the incident. i do have 3 previous bans to my name . Finally, i would like to apologize again and hope you can realize that i have understood the mistake i have made and believe that this will NEVER happen again and could possibly give me another chance 

if if I was to be given another chance I would like to try get in blacklisted from the police and join them, I would like to climb my way threw the ranks and make many different roleplay scenarios with different people. 

have been on this server for a while now  and have made multiple friends within the time I have played here both in the police and rebel life and would hate to lose all of them due to my stupid mistakes that I have made throughout my rebel time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should we unban you ?
i feel i should be unbanned because i have been here for around 2 years now and haven't been in trouble for poor quality role-play befour the incident
You have 3 warnings and 4 bans.

I too have been here for around 2 years. I have 0 warnings and 0 bans. Why? Because I take the rules seriously and play by them. You apparently do not.  Just because you've not been banned for this particular rule, doesn't mean we don't take your previous warnings and bans into consideration.

So, now I've set the record straight, please answer the question "Why should we unban you?" in more detail. 

as seen in the video the role play i provided to the person was very poor, if you was to urban me i would like to prove to the staff team and the members of the community that i can role play to a very high standard, this is the first role play server i have played and would love to stay here, i have been on and off other role play servers but do not  like them very much, i have had a very hard couple of weeks (if you would like to know why i could pm you rather not say on here) and playing on the server keeps me calm and keeps me occupied , i would like to show the community how much of a asset i am to the server, and can do this if given another chance  

cheers, 

K I E R A N

Can you provide any evidence of your previous high quality RP? Videos etc?

If not, please describe a recent event that you provided good RP. 

I can not provide a video sorry, I can try to describe a sit tho l, 

there was me and and a friend driving around kavala when we saw a couple of men dressed in all white so we stopped to have a chat with them turns out it was the mayors right hand, after around 10 mins of talking the invited us back to 10 kavala street where we had a chat about what the mayor wanted to do to make the island great again. Not so long after the police turn up and put me and my friend in restraints it turns out the men broke into the compound and were planning on assassinating the mayor and blaming it on us , the 2 men got arrested and set down for life.

im sorry if it looks bland I have trouble writing what u think if that makes any sence, 

thanks for reading

K I E R A N

Roleplay to me is to interact with different types of people and to see how other people handle different scenarios under different types of pressure, roleplay is a verry big part of this community it is what keeps this community unique to all the others out there. If the roleplay wasn’t as high as it it’s here it would be just like every other arma server. 

On rpuk there’s loads of different ways to create a rp scenario, like doing a rp Hm  robbing gas stations to handing yourself in to the police for different crimes.

All roleplay should be carried out to a high standard as seen above I did not do that , I have been here for a while now and wouldn’t like to leave the community on the wrong side of the table , 

‘thanks for reading 

K I E R A N

3 warnings (2 of which have been in the last 30 days) 4 bans, on average you last 84.33333333 days between being unbanned and getting banned again with your shortest time between being unbanned and banned being only 14 days!

We've given you 6 chances before this ban to buck up your ideas, learn the rules and stop being a prat but by my calculations we'll be seeing you again on the 06/06/2018 if I were to unban you today and quite frankly that's a waste of everyone's time.

I think you need a longer spell away to increase that average figure to make sure you understand that your actions are not acceptable and to prevent staff from wasting their time in dealing with your appeals. 

Appeal again in 6 months - 12/09/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back