What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - kaas240 - 05/03/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaas240

In-game Name
Klaas

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Nalurah

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
what do you meen whit this question? you make the roles! i think that the reason is teleporting in your eyes. You are the boss so thats what i am going whit. ( teleporting was not mi intension,i was tinking to quit and get koffie. but i played on) but thats not inportand. i made a big fail in altis and i am verry sorry!! :: what i have don so it wil NEFFER happen again ! i read your roles more then 5 times now,read your unban appeal proces and more, i have made a accound on your page and i am bussy to get on the teamspeatch and i have instald a screen recorder. hope you wil unban me.. or mayby make the deal i never com on altis again? i do not hope but becaus your ban i can't even play king of the hill annymore? frendly greet from holland

Why should we unban you ?
becaus i do good rolplay and i am getting better in it by the day. never seen somting like your server,it is the best i know! but the most inportand. i understand you cristalclear and it whil never happen againd !!! hope to get a chance to show..

(i am not shure of i was on server 1 or 2)

(pardon mi english writing, i hope you understand)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Klass

Unfortunately, you've shown to us that you're simply unable to play by our rules.  Within the space of 2 months, you've received 3 warnings and a ban.  

I suggest you take a few weeks to think on your behavior and disregard for our rules. I also suggest that you take this time to read our rules, and perhaps get a friend to translate them to you since you've stated you have trouble with English.

Appeal Denied. Try again on or after 27/3/18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back