What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kai Barry - 04/20/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai Barry

In-game Name
Kai Barry

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/16/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Auxen

Reason given for your ban.
Forum Report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
So I was on a NCA patrol, we got notified a officer had been took hostage. The officer was DSGT Ole, We arrived on scene after chasing the hatchback sport who was fleeing with the officer. He pulled over near the AR weapon cache and me and Zacmo jumped out trying to get a good position and angle on the suspect. Ole initiated on the suspect (HUMZAH) that he will be neutralised and shot with lethals if he did not let him go. We couldn't rubber bullet him due to the fact we had MXC's on a NCA patrol. The suspect initiated back by saying put the gun down or the hostage will be shot. We had already had our guns out at the time. And I said wait to zacmo making HUMZAH think I wanted to create a RP scenario when one couldn't be made in this scenario (I was meant to say wait in TS but my key binds are near each other on my mouse). I then shot the suspect and took Ole back. This was then took to the forums.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be unbanned because I make a great part in the community. I love everyone in the community and the role-play scenarios you can get to. The imagination in this community is endless and always fun from gas station robberies to Role-play HM's. It would be a shame if I didn't get to play on this community again as I believe I was in the wrong and I want to change what I did. By doing so I would like to apologise to HUMZAH and see how I can fix the damage I have caused to the staff wasting their time on dealing with people who break rules. Also to the community itself.

I love several members like Zacmo and would like to communicate with them again, and I believe everyone deserves a second chance as this is my first ban and mistake. And hopefully will be my last mistake.

The police force has encouraged me to try and stay in this community as I am a valued member of this society. I believe I have changed my ways. I feel it would be a shame if my skills and attributes are lost if I cannot join the server. I contain many charismatic skills and attributes. I would also like to apologise to Auxen for wasting his time on the report too.

Thank you for your time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very sorry the date was 17th of April not the 4th. The scroll wheel messed up.

Right'o. As you were banned whilst playing as a police officer I am intrigued as to whether or not your position as an officer is mainted or you face internal punishment, @SI Aiden @SI Tampax @SI Coozer @SI Phil can I have the police's input please.

As for yourself Kai, I am disappointed to see you here. As you pride yourself for quality roleplay this part of the forums is for quite the opposite.. What would a correct example of how to handle the situation should it happen again? Can you quote the rule/s broken and explain them in your own words?

Right'o. As you were banned whilst playing as a police officer I am intrigued as to whether or not your position as an officer is mainted or you face internal punishment, @SI Aiden @SI Tampax @SI Coozer @SI Phil can I have the police's input please.

As for yourself Kai, I am disappointed to see you here. As you pride yourself for quality roleplay this part of the forums is for quite the opposite.. What would a correct example of how to handle the situation should it happen again? Can you quote the rule/s broken and explain them in your own words?
The correct example of role-play: I would of responded on scene and tried to negotiate peacefully as he had a hostage in his custody, I would then call for back-up, I would of then see what he wanted for the officers life and then tried to ask my higher ups if I can make this negotiation happen. I would of also did what he asked by lowering my rifle.

Rule I have broken:

(2.2) Random death match, Random death match is killing someone without initiation or roleplay. You cannot countdown and you need to give enough time in order for them to react upon initiation. The police shouldn't kill anyone with lethals unless they have been authorised.

[SIZE=medium](3.1) False RP, This was broken by poor initiation aswell.[/SIZE]

Gained permission from @Robbie to respond on the behalf of police command.

Police and staff matters are entirely separate and therefor, the Police will not make comment. If this player is truly a malicious rule breaker, he or she deserves to be banned as he or she is a detriment to the quality of game play and role play on the server, if not, it is you as a staff team member's job to deal with the situation as you see fit.

As a general rule of thumb, if an officer is banned, he or she is removed from the police, however given the number of recent bans that are revoked so quickly as this one may be, we have to consider allowing officers to re-join following carefully thought out stipulations, often resulting in re-entry to the Police because chances are, a proper conversation could have uncovered some kind of mistake in place of the malice originally perceived. 

Thank you for your time,

CSI Dredd

@CSI Dredd I only wanted clarification if the police command will be issuing any internal punishments on Kai as a curiosity. As you stated, police internal punishment/dealings have no sway whatsoever on the outcome of Kai's appeal, or any other players ban appeal. That would be ludicrous.

I believe Kai has and can deliver the quality that we desire here, therefore you will be allowed into back our game servers! Please re read the rules!

Unbannned 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back