What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kamzo - 10/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operator Kamzo

In-game Name
KamzoJones

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198797592892/

The date of your ban.
10/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
NotMattch

Reason given for your ban.
1.3 / 2.8

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well, I´ll be honest here, I´ve done something what I should not have done, it was basically OOC threatening to report a person who basically is a VDMer, I´ve seen him VDM others twice, I´ve recorded it twice, but always he logged off after he died while VDMing, couldn´t contact him anyhow, so I basically said bad stuff against him in OOC, which I shouldnt, I was pissed off, I know this is not a good excuse or something, I know I´ve done the wrong thing, I know there was a reason to ban me for that, I understand that, I´ll take this as a lesson, like as someone once said "You live, you learn".

Why should we unban you ?
It´s just the first ever RP server I´ve played on, I know this is not a good reason.. but also my other reasons are; I don´t want to lose my NHS rank, I really love the NHS, I´ve played on RPUK for decent amount of time, and I love this server, I like the people I met here... well, some of them to be honest. But still it´s a great server to play on, to hang out on with other people like friends etc, etc... I really just wanted to help by keeping the server clean from the VDMer´s.. but this time it went out of hand, a human can do such a bad things when being mad because of being VDMed, all I´m asking for is a second chance, that´s all, I´ll promise that I´ll do my best not to do what I´ve done today.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Whilst you do live and learn there's a difference between living and learning and being a toxic individual. Is this toxicity something I need to be worried about? 
Why did this slip out? You've had 200+ hours of playtime and how come this happened now?
Lastly could you quote the rules you broke and explain why we have them in place?

Whilst you do live and learn there's a difference between living and learning and being a toxic individual. Is this toxicity something I need to be worried about? 
Why did this slip out? You've had 200+ hours of playtime and how come this happened now?
Lastly could you quote the rules you broke and explain why we have them in place?
Well, I know... its just I got mad because of the VDMer´s.. I know I´ve been toxic I know, it doesnt really happen to me that often, I just don´t know what to tell you about this whole situation. It just slipped out, it happens in real life aswell... a lot of people do something bad and after that they realize it wasnt the best thing to do, I apologize for what I´ve done that evening or night or whenever it happened, I´m sorry, I can´t tell anything more, only what I´ve already metioned before, "I´ll try to do my best not to do the same mistake again", after all we all learn from our mistakes, dont we?

And yeah, for your last question, 1.3 = "Swearing at someone outside of roleplay with malicious intent" and 2.8 = "Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice." , what kind of a rp server would it be without rules? Rules in RP are important, but sometimes it just goes in the other direction as it happened to me when I got mad... rules are here because if they werent here, it wouldnt just work like how it is now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you would have the ability to step into a time-machine and go back to this situation. What would you do different? 

@Kamzo

If you would have the ability to step into a time-machine and go back to this situation. What would you do different? 

@Kamzo
Well, first of all, of course I wouldnt done what I´ve done back then, since the first VDMer logged just as he VDMed everyone, I wouldnt write a single message since it would be pointless, he wouldnt see it anyways and after I was dead, those guys who rammed into me twice even tho I was dead in the greenzone, I would probably just say the thing in the different way, not like I did back then... or even better I wouldnt say anything.. since sometimes its better not to say anything. I´m even surprised myself that I did this, I´m not that salty that often tbh with you...

How can you ensure me that in the future when you are the victim of a rulebreak or you believe someone has broken a rule that something wont snap inside of you and you will do the same thing again? Also do you often refer to people as retards? And do you think it's acceptable to call someone a retard? 

@Kamzo

How can you ensure me that in the future when you are the victim of a rulebreak or you believe someone has broken a rule that something wont snap inside of you and you will do the same thing again? Also do you often refer to people as retards? And do you think it's acceptable to call someone a retard? 

@Kamzo
As I said before, I´m not toxic that often, that night I was just too bored and it got out of hands and also I can´t tell you that I won´t do the same as I did then because I would be lying, I like being honest but I can tell you, me being toxic like that back then... is just rare and yeah... calling a person a retard isnt nice, I know it can hurt those people who are actually mentally ill... I do understand that, I know what I´ve done was very wrong from my side and no, its not acceptable to call someone as a "retard" just because he was trolling... I´ll just say the same I said before, I will do my best not to do that thing again. 

I am willing to give you another chance however you will need to agree to the following:

1. Before joining the server you will read through all the server rules again and if you don't understand one then you will come to Join for Support and ask.
  2. If you get banned for anything in the 1. section or for 2.8 within the next 3 months you will receive a permanent ban which can only be appealed after 6 months
  3. If you get banned for anything in the 1. section or for 2.8 within the next 6 months you will receive a permanent ban 
Do you agree to these unban terms? @Kamzo

I am willing to give you another chance however you will need to agree to the following:

1. Before joining the server you will read through all the server rules again and if you don't understand one then you will come to Join for Support and ask.
  2. If you get banned for anything in the 1. section or for 2.8 within the next 3 months you will receive a permanent ban which can only be appealed after 6 months
  3. If you get banned for anything in the 1. section or for 2.8 within the next 6 months you will receive a permanent ban 
Do you agree to these unban terms? @Kamzo
I do agree.

And also, thank you very much!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back