What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kazza - 08/14/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazza

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Kazza

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/11/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
Blanket ban

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned as I was in a team speak when some members of the community abused their powers and were mass RDMing. I had no part in any of this I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me as I have never once said anything bad about this community or its members.
I have come to realise that I should of spoke to the admins as soon as I realised what they were doing as they were abusing their trust and in a way I feel that I have lost mine as I did not report it to anyone . I have since stopped communication with them as I do not want anything to do with their toxicity as I do not need people like them in my life.

After taking some time off playing on my PC I have come to realise just how much I do miss this community and how I would like to be given another chance to show you that I'm not a bad person

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Before we continue, I am told there is video evidence of you in this teamspeak conversation when these members were terrorizing this community. If we get the video, will there be anything we should be worried about from your end? 

I personally don't remember much from that night as it was a couple of months ago. I wasn't even aware there was  video. However I would be happy for you to go through said video and wait for you to come back to me 

I personally don't remember much from that night as it was a couple of months ago. I wasn't even aware there was  video. However I would be happy for you to go through said video and wait for you to come back to me 
I am going to track down the video, also could you PM me your TSUID as well?

After reviewing the video and discussing it with @Crumbleyou never say any word. Knowing you as a player I've never known you to be the drama causing type. I believe you were in the wrong place at the wrong time

Unbanned in-game and TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back