What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - keegan - 07/19/2017 (Denied - PermBanned 24/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keegan

In-game Name
(AMW) Casper

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
ROBBIE

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned because I got my old friends facebook whom I knew was awake at the tim and rang him two times.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because I have learned my lesson that I should no ring people on Facebook without their consent. I also believe this person is banned from the server and it was not much to do with roleplay.co.uk at all apart from being on team speak. I am not playing on that server to cause any trouble, it was just one mess up. I am playing on that server to enjoy roleplaying, be a rebel and a NHS member and just enjoy playing arma.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Just because the person is banned from our server doesn't make it any different. 

Why did you do what you did and how did it start? Why would you even think about doing what you did? who else was involved?

Little advice. Honest is your best card here. 

I did that because i thought him and I were close friends  and i hadn't spoke to him for days, so I decided to ring him and maybe have a chat which was a terrible mistake. You mistakenly banned the  wrong person, Rob Roberts didn't do anything it was Leon S Kennedy and i feel awful that someone got wrongly banned.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you saying that Keegan, you actually didn't phone him for a "chat" did you, it was regarding the medic patrol which you was "on" but after we looked at teamspeak at the time of the call you was in your gang channels with a 2 other people. 

I gave the chance to be honest with me, You are not going to be wasting my time listening to your lies.

Denied. Perm Banned. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back