What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kennedy - 14/05/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Banned
Unlinked
In-game Name
KennedY

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/04/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was just capturing dodgy's with Kenny when a guy runs up the staires fully geared trying to stop us from capturing. So he tells me and Kenny to put our hands up or we gonna be KO'ed so we tell him the same and he tries to KO us so I KO him and take him in to my heli and we fly off. After we fly off we see his gangmates following us for a while and then eventually it was time for me to go I parachuted at Airport and disconnected. The reason for my ban given says You must not exploit the greenzone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. There was no RP with the people following us we havent said a word to each other. You might say now that I might be wrong because if somebody follows you means you can not go to greenzone right then you are technically in RP well there was once a event from Nalurah with like a pink ifrit and cops etc. Rebels needed to take the ifrit while cops get involved big gunfight etc and take it to Airport. Who took the ifrit first to Airport won 2 mil so when I got the ifrit and I was driving to Airport I got followed by cops after 5 mins passed ofc cuz we had gunfight and then my gangmates asked Nalurah at Airport if its a rulebreak if we pull up to Airport even tho we get followed by cops and she said no its not you can come so we did and nothing happend. And thats why I thought its okay for me to parachute out and disconnect. Now Nalurah might not remember but I cant do anyhting against that but I remember it atleast but I know that doesnt really do something xd. Thats kinda the reason why I did it or else I wouldnt. Im not blaming Nalurah for something I have done wrong btw I know I did it and I take the full consequences for it.

Why should we unban you ?
Cuz I have learned from my fault and I would like to return even tho I might not play it as much as I used to but its always good to have a good RP server ready if you wanna RP you know. And not get rdm when u try to rp cuz I have tried some other servers and it isnt anything like this thats why im saying that. I dont know what else to put really the most important stuff is written above so yeah bye.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You have an interesting history when I look at you previous warnings and bans.  

Before we continue on with this unban, have you actually improved? If so how?

I have improved in RP (even though my ban was no RP ban) as I played some other communities with whitelist rp applications (modded servers) not really altis life as there is none better then rpuk or even good as rpuk I have been RPing a lot lately cuz of the server I played on cuz big guns were hard to get there so the mouth was the big weapon you know so that is what I did a lot. And that doesnt mean that if I comeback to RPUK that if I can easy acces a big weapon that my mouth will shut and my hands will start playing if you know what I mean...

If you were unbanned what would be your Plan? Would you continue to play as a Rebel or join the Police or place more time into the NHS.  What I'm getting at is what will you be doing differently.

I will be spending more time as NHS as im a Surgeon right now and Im trying to get my work on to the rank Doctor but at the time I was playing I didnt really care about NHS as I thought Surgeon was high enough but as I see there is some new things for doctors they can do on the server Im willing to spend more time as a Surgeon to get myself up to Doctor or even higher if I have the possibilities. 

You made a silly mistake and it caused you to be banned again.  This will be the last chance that we will let you get away with making a mistake again. Keep your nose clean and keep refreshing yourself on the rules. 

Ensure that you spend some time doing other things on the server so that you don't just get caught up in the same thing again. 

Remember this is your last chance.

UNBANNED:​

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back