What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kenzie76 - 08/08/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzie Blue

In-game Name
Kenzie

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 RDM I did not give enough time for a driver to comply before I fired on his vehicle in an attempt to disable it.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned due to the fact that I did not give enough time for someone to comply before firing on the vehicles tires, and my initiation was not substantial to to permit me to open fire.
This was the incident in question. https://plays.tv/s/LqMbIK1i2l41 the exact rule I was banned for was-

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Why should we unban you ?
I have been part of this roleplay community for almost 2 years now and in that time I've only ever had 1 warning point and that was for commenting on a report that I was not involved with, I've done my absolute best to keep within the rules at all times whilst being a part of the community, I made an honest mistake and opened fire on the vehicles tires without giving the driver enough time to comply.. normally I give more than enough time in initiation situations so i'm 100% sure that they've heared my commands and have time to respond effectively to the situation however they see fit but for some reason I let my standards slip below an acceptable level... this is a harsh wake up call and one that I feel is deserved, if I'm unbanned I will not let my standards slip again, and I will do my best to uphold high quality levels of role play at all times.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So how can we be sure that this won't happen again if they've slipped to this level already and you effectively ended up banning yourself?  Whats to say that 2 or 3 months down the line this won't happen again?

@NotMattch I will take extra time to make sure my initiation is perfect and I will not open fire on anything or anyone unless I am completely happy with my initiation, like I said before I spent almost 2 years on this server without any mistakes, I made one stupid mistake and I regret it, I care about the community, the hours and the effort I have put into the server and I don't want all that to be thrown away, I can give you my word that if you guys give me the opportunity to prove myself I wont disappoint you. 

We are going to give you another chance, and we do expect that you dont slip up again.
Safeguar dyourself by doing thigns properly the first time. If you are not happy with the first time,  do it again.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back