What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Keven - 14/08/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keven

In-game Name
Keven

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
14/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
James_w12345

Reason given for your ban.
Ipbanned because a friend RDM when we where at the same ip

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I have been banned because a friend of mine rdm'ed Someone While we were playing together on lan, and when you are on lan you share the same ip adress so because he got banned for that incident i also got banned to just because he was ip banned not steam banned

Why should we unban you ?
Because i love playing at the server

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Ok Keven, please tell us exactly what happened when you apparently shared the same IP.

All the details of who played on what computer and account and when. 

Hej James we where at a lan where we playede at some computers at a gaming house so we was at the same IP-address and then he got ban for rdm because he shot some guy random i think I was not there when it happened but now i have been banned because you maby think we are the same person or because we was at the same IP-address  if you want i can come on ts and we can talk 🙂

So you never played on his account and he never played on yours? you only shared the internet connection at a LAN?

Yes we only shared internet connection bacause we was at a lan we never touch each other computers 

Interesting... why then does the name "skole" appear on the list of names you have played on our server under?

it was because we where at lan in a gaming house at a school where we playede at the computers on the school so we used the a school guest locking and when we open arma and join the server you will get the name on the computer and because it was a school computer we had the name skole both of us skole=school on english 

After doing some digging and looking into it we are going to unban you.  

Welcome back.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back