What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kevin Anderson (Denied - Eligible for Appeal after 22/7/16)

In-game Name
Kevin Anderson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/19/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBread

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
The first guy who was at the ATM was told to take his hands on his head by my mate (Barlow DK) but just ran away into hes truck and then i came out and open fire as he was running away you cant hear it on hes video but you can on the other guys video they told me they had recorded it on the first guy and showed me the 2nd guy who came to the atm and i tried to work things out on ts3 for them but they were trying to blackmailing me to give him 2mill for compensation and that wasnt even what they had lost.

Why should we unban you.
I use alot of time on your server and like the rping and the cops are very good at! so im having a blast rping on the server and i bring alot of good rping to other users aswell. And i can see i maybe should have talk too but we were doing an ambush and maybe we should have used more rp.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied

Player has been banned for combat logging while cops were raiding his house. You will be eligible to post a permanent ban appeal after 6 months. 

Back