What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kieron - 07/18/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron Orion

In-game Name
Kieron Smurf

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/17/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
"I'm trying...we're trying to get Summers banned."

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned for saying the words I'm trying.... were trying to summers banned. witch was a heat of the moment thing witch i know its wrong thing to do witch i am disappointed in myself for the words i used against another member of this community the member in question i am good freinds with and never had a problem with him or anyone in the teamspeak or sever or any of the admins.

Why should we unban you ?
i should be unbanned because i know i did wrong for what i said against another member of this community witch i am realy good Friends i spoke to summers after and apologised multiple times to summers and he said he wasn't bothered what i said i have let not only myself down but my freinds/ admins and the whitelised faction that i was apart of 2 days ago witch i was going back to because they asked all of us that left if we wanted to be back in and i accepted and i found out that got banned for something i said witch is wrong.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right Kieron you are a very well known member of this community. You have been hear a very long time and your loyalty to this community has been noticed. However over the time you have been hear you have picked up multiple bans, a few of them stating they would be your "Final Chance"

So this is know your fourth ban I believe? You have to understand our concern of you re-offending multiple times.

I like you Kieron, I really do however this is not acceptable, you can not say things like that even if its in the heat of the moment.

Im sorry to say this but its time for you to pack your bags and move on. You will be able to fill in a permanent Unban appeal on 17/01/17

Until then I wish you the best of luck, I hope to see you fill in your permanent ban appeal when the time comes.  

Unban Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back