What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kieron - 15/11/17(Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron Orion

In-game Name
SgtM. Kieron [UNMC]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
15/11/17

Member of the team that banned you.
SI Wolfy

Reason given for your ban.
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned for killing 2 cops when i got told to by the person who got knocked out and told me to shoot them and i killed them. if this happens again i would ask them to place there hands up and give them time to do so and if they dont i then i would kill them then this problem would not have been brought up. (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned because i have been here since late 2014 and i have made a lot of friends in this community i have also been in the police alot of time and now i am in the unmc and i have worked my way to SgtM form Pvt it just goes to show i can roleplay i have made mistakes in the past but i understand were i went wrong and made it better for the best of the players, i do and have apologise to the cop for what i have done and wont do it agian.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand where you are coming from but in the end of the day your are responsible for your own actions. If someone tells you to RDM someone would you do it?
Probably not. You seem to understand what you did wrong so I'm not going in detail about the rule that you broke but I want to know what you would do if you were to be unbanned.

I most certainly want to see more effort into roleplaying.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt here cause I have seen really good roleplay from you in the past.
And Kieran a final note: "Don't let others influence you into breaking a rule"
Unbanned 21/11/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back