What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - killersky - 03/08/18 (Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killersky

In-game Name
killersky

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
nalurah

Reason given for your ban.
robbing a medic in greenzone

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i logged on the server an was planning to participate in a roleplay situation that has been arranged before the restart, when everyne spawned airport we have decided to enter the rp in fashion and chose blackfish as our transport. however due to the server lagging it took more then 20 seconds for it to spawn causing a double spawn with someone else hummingbird and killed everyone there.
when the medics arrived i noticed that one of them is a really old friend of mine from a gang i used to run years back.
after he has gotten me up we started chatting and having a bit fun left and right, at this point i was joking around an see if i can trick that pilot helmet of him, ifcours following the nhs rules he cant just give it to me. and i said for the joke that he will be shot if he doesnt slip it in my pocket which he responded to with "do it". so i knocked him out pretended like it wasnt me and robbed him for his cash. after that we were running about before me being teleported by nalurah and banned.

Why should we unban you ?
i do realized that i have a very recent ban on ts for a different rule i broke and that 2 bans in 2 month is pushing the line, however during this situation i was not breaking rules just because i felt like it or to disturb roleplay. instead it was me having a bit of banter with a friend, and at no point did i see this as "robbing" but more as fucking about. however it seems that i have caused disturbance because me robbing cst meelo was broadcasted on the server and people could get confused. this was not my intentions at all and was just me forgetting about it at that point that it will be broadcasted for the entire server to see.
i regret my actions and wont let this happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

i do realized that i have a very recent ban on ts for a different rule i broke and that 2 bans in 2 month is pushing the line
Not only that but you have been warned for:

1. Breaking NLR
  2. Admitted to Staff Shopping to "lawyer" the rules because you were wrong in a situation
  3. Crashed your jet into Kavala when you parachuted out
  4. Metagaming
  5. Abusing OOC
  6. Exploiting
  7. Hopping on.
You then got banned from TS as you say and now have been banned for robbing medics within a GZ.

i was not breaking rules just because i felt like it or to disturb roleplay. instead it was me having a bit of banter with a friend, and at no point did i see this as "robbing" but more as fucking about.
So you think its fine for you to break rules just because you thought it would be okay?

i regret my actions and wont let this happen again.
Why should I believe you and why should we waste any more time on this appeal if you clearly can't follow rules as evidenced by your multitude of warnings?

Not only that but you have been warned for:

1. Breaking NLR
  2. Admitted to Staff Shopping to "lawyer" the rules because you were wrong in a situation
  3. Crashed your jet into Kavala when you parachuted out
  4. Metagaming
  5. Abusing OOC
  6. Exploiting
  7. Hopping on.
You then got banned from TS as you say and now have been banned for robbing medics within a GZ. 

So you think its fine for you to break rules just because you thought it would be okay?

Why should I believe you and why should we waste any more time on this appeal if you clearly can't follow rules as evidenced by your multitude of warnings?
Breaking NLR

Was a genral mistake of mine as i thought i could avoid the nlr zone by driving around it to go to rebel 2

Admitted to Staff Shopping to "lawyer" the rules because you were wrong in a situation

requested a different staff member because the staff member which was dealing with the situatiob at that time was in the accused gang and their channel at that time, so i wanted a different perspective.

Crashed your jet into Kavala when you parachuted out

i wanted a quick lift into kavala, jumped out my jet as i cant land a jet in kavala, the jet did not crash into gz or any populated area and it didnt crash near anyone.

Metagaming

this was my bad, as i believed i could see loss of gps as someone dying.

Abusing OOC

here there was a huge fight in ooc chat, someone said can you guys stop arguing and i gave him an advice that he cant mute ooc in settings. however he saw that as a sarcastic comment. which was not.

Exploiting

here i was warned for ziptieing and getting someone out of prison as the cops delivertly closed the door so our guys inside couldnt get out. al the cops died so their was no way getting him out than that.... except asking admin for help which i forgot at that time

Hopping on.

i joined the server without connecting to ts, spawned at airport and saw that there were other gang members on. so i jumped on ts and got told that there was a situation at gangbase. i drove up from airport to the base killed 1 cop and got accused for spawning at gangbase and jumping in combat and even got told that there was evidence which i never got shown.

i even asked admin if i can just upload my video and get it over with, which he responded to that it was not necessary.

i do not thats why i am making this post, to show that i do regret my actions. and i have learned to accept my mistakes and learn from my mistakes and move forward.

well i hope you believe me, i have followed the rules as much as i can, when i do break a rule i always try to check what i have done wrong read the rules again and make sure it doesnt happen again.

when i do break a rule i always try to check what i have done wrong read the rules again and make sure it doesnt happen again.
Clearly this technique is not working for you. As my colleague has pointed out, you have a multitude of rule breaks to your name, which doesn't fill us with much (if any) confidence that we won't find you right back here again if we decide to unban you.

well i hope you believe me, i have followed the rules as much as i can
I simply don't believe that you're going to learn from this. You've been given chance after chance, and . Sure, you haven't broken the same rule twice, but you have reached the limit of the tolerance we are willing to give you at the moment. You above comment stating that you "have followed the rules as much as i can" is especially worrying for us, as "as much as [you] can" simply isn't good enough. To play here, on our server, with our community members, you need to be able to follow the rules. End of. Not almost all of the rules. Not as much as I can. All of them. That is our one single term and condition of you to play on our server: that you abide by our rules whilst you're here.

You've just admitted to us that you can't.

I will give you one more chance to convince us that we can trust you, and that you won't break any more rules: that you'll be a model member of the community that we'll never see break a rule again.

Clearly this technique is not working for you. As my colleague has pointed out, you have a multitude of rule breaks to your name, which doesn't fill us with much (if any) confidence that we won't find you right back here again if we decide to unban you.

I simply don't believe that you're going to learn from this. You've been given chance after chance, and . Sure, you haven't broken the same rule twice, but you have reached the limit of the tolerance we are willing to give you at the moment. You above comment stating that you "have followed the rules as much as i can" is especially worrying for us, as "as much as [you] can" simply isn't good enough. To play here, on our server, with our community members, you need to be able to follow the rules. End of. Not almost all of the rules. Not as much as I can. All of them. That is our one single term and condition of you to play on our server: that you abide by our rules whilst you're here.

You've just admitted to us that you can't.

I will give you one more chance to convince us that we can trust you, and that you won't break any more rules: that you'll be a model member of the community that we'll never see break a rule again.
i understand what you are saying here, and i can see why you are having much trouble believing me and trustng me on this one. and i do agree that my method of trial by error wasnt the best choice i have made over the time i have spend on AlUK/RPUK. i have stated before that i have followed the rules as much as i can, all i can say now is that i promise this wont happen again, and that the best i can do is follow the rules 100% and make sure that people will see me as someone fun to play with on the server instead of "that guy who has shit tons of warnings"

Frankly, I don't believe that you care about the rules, 7 warnings and the only excuse you can give is effectively you find it fine to break rules just because you weren't doing it because "you felt like it" or because you thought that "it wouldn't disturb roleplay".

You say that you always "check what I have done wrong and read the rules again" but only after you've broken a rule in the first place. 

After 7 warnings you haven't done anything to change your ways at all and have continued down the same vein, frankly, you should've been banned long before this.

Taking everything into consideration and your response to Gurlanins final chance I don't think that unbanning you now is any benefit to anyone in any sense, you've wasted enough of our time previously and I don't believe that you're going to "follow the rules 100%"; you should've been doing that in the first place.

Denied - Perm Ban issued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back