What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Killvox - 05/28/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killvox

In-game Name
Dominus

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was apparently being shot at, after firing warning shots at a helicopter that was landing within the vicinity, and I was being shot at, and closed the game (in the duration of the shots/firefight)

Why should we unban you ?
It was an honest mistake - I was suppose to leave, and wanted to park my helicopter back before I logged off, and I've known from previous experiences that the airport is a bit dangerous (i.e. the day before, a guy was robbed right in front of me). I did not completely realize that someone was shooting at me, and I had to get off as, if I had not, I would most likely had been later to practice than I was already going to. It was completely my fault, I am not trying to blame anyone, and I apologize for my mistake. It is the first time I have ever been banned on any roleplay.co.uk servers.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Being shot at or not makes no difference. As when you fired warning shots you should of not logged out for at least 5 minutes after the situation has finished. (rough estimate)

Have you read over the rule about combat logging now you have been banned? If not can you do so and then explain to me what is defines when you combat log as its a lot more than just being shot at.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being shot at or not makes no difference. As when you fired warning shots you should of not logged out for at least 5 minutes after the situation has finished. (rough estimate)

Have you read over the rule about combat logging now you have been banned? If not can you do so and then explain to me what is defines when you combat log as its a lot more than just being shot at.
Combat logging includes logging out during; a firefight, being chased by police, being arrested by police, while awaiting a medic, saving your gear, "rage-quitting," while restrained/detained. It's, basically, when yor log out to avoid any conflict, which is what I admittedly did.

Explain to me why we take this rule break so seriously. 

What impact does this have on our server?

Explain to me why we take this rule break so seriously. 

What impact does this have on our server?
For one, it disallows the completion of roleplay, or scenes, and disrupts the environment all-together due to the absence of a character in the event. In certain events, it can completely disturb the roleplay environment and the immersion in the server, with the people involved. Such was the case for me, my logging off did not allow for the others to react to my shooting, and thus disallowed for them to choose to engage, such as shooting, or calling the police.

I apologize for my actions, again, I did not realize extent of the consequences that would occur.

Ok so from here on out keep that in mind. If you ruin the immersion for everyone else you ruin that immersion for you. Make sure you follow the rules from here on out. 

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back