What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Koala Bear - 30/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala Bear

In-game Name
INS Koala Bear [4454]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
28/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Creator Chris

Reason given for your ban.
Staff Abuse

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
On Saturday during a police patrol we had an incident with Poseidon at the airport over fire arms on display when Linx tried to leave the situation they told him if he drives off his tyres will be fired upon after tyres were lost linx decamped the SUV and drew his firearm then Poseidon shot him to the ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acKhIxLc0dA&feature=youtu.be

Linx then went to a liaison room and was told by chris that there is no rule breaks in the video which i thought was abit strange because thats not the way that everyone else does the tyre shooting on the server so i went to remy for a second staff decision on the video remy said he didn't want to conflict with his colleagues decision so he went to go to speak to chris he then came back and told me that chris stood by what he said and asked if i would like to take this further i said yes but let me just go and speak to chris so i went to speak to chris and he said that everything in the video was fine i felt that there was definitely was a rule break in the video and i felt strongly about that during the conversation chris said you are just mad that the situation didnt go your way and police are just crying again i replied im not mad i actually enjoy the roleplay with valen before and the gunfight was exciting too i was just unsure how you could see that as not a rule break we carried on with points and then chris came out with right staff decision is finally which i thought was very unfair as we were discussing the situation and our opinions so it got heated i said i dont fucking care this is my opinion are you going to stop me from having an opinion on the matter he said yes i told him that i thought the whole thing was stupid and i dont see how there wasn't a rule break he then went quiet for about 1-2 minutes then i was banned for staff abuse i never at any point swore at chris directly i never insulted chris directly and i never abused yes swore out side of RP but me and chris have known each other for a long time we have been in the same situation before but this time because he has a staff tag he biasedly removed me from the situation and banned me because i had a conflicting view about the faction that he as a leadership role within

Why should we unban you ?
because i feel that i never actually broken any rule apart yes swearing out side roleplay but me and chris are adults and are mature enough to put that to one side i never said anything to chris directly and i never abused him maybe yes it did get heated and yes maybe i should have said look im going before it gets out of control but in any other case the staff member steps in and say look im going to stop this conversation before it gets out of control but i just got banned with nothing just a staff decision is final like i said i feel that i was banned because i had a conflicting opinion on Poseidon which chris is in leadership of and was trying to protect

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Why did you feel to going into discussion, Even when a staff member told you their was no rulebreak. 
Also How do you think you could solve this different? 

the reason that i went to speak to chris is because i felt that there was a clear rule break within the video and so did alot of people that saw the video from various groups and positions within the community and i just wanted to see what Chris's reasoning was behind it and why he thinks its okay because as i said i thought it was a clear rule break 

there are multiple ways i could have went about the situation one being not going to speak to chris at all and take it to staff leads but im not that type of person i have known chris for a while and i wouldn't go behind his back and go straight to staff leads that why i went to speak to him too also i could have still went to speak to him but when the discussion got heated i should have removed myself from the room  

The way you conducted yourself after you were given an answer from CreatorChris is quite concerning, starting swearing at someone out of the blue like that, just because you dont agree with it?

• Is this the usual way you conduct yourself when speaking to people on TeamSpeak or any of our platforms OOC?
  • Is this ever going to be an issue in the future, wether its when talking to staff or anyone else, liaisons etc. where you might disagree with them..?

No this is never the way I normally conduct myself around other members of the community the reasoning behind me starting to get annoyed wasn’t the fact that he disagreed because I already knew that before going into the staff room with him I wouldn’t put myself into that room if knew I was going to get annoyed the reason that I was annoyed was the fact that we were having a normal conversation giving points for both sides then out of no where staff decision is finale in the middle of this conversation he shuts it down then I say but it’s my opinion are you going to stop me from having one he said yes and then that’s when I started swearing because I felt that it was unfair plus me and Chris have been in room before going to each others throats but now because he has a staff badge next to his name he doesn’t have to speak to me he can’t hear out my opinion on the matter and he can just shut the conversation down then remove from ts cause I got mad and I know for a fine fact Chris would have got mad and reacted in the same way if we switched roles I got mad because he wouldn’t let me voice my opinion this is definitely not the way I go about myself on the server and it’s platforms and if I did I think you would already know about it by now  

and no this isn’t going to be an issues in the future because if a staff member does that to me again I will remove myself from the room before getting mad and contact a staff team lead 

Last edited by a moderator:
"plus me and Chris have been in room before going to each others throats but now because he has a staff badge next to his name he doesn’t have to speak to me he can’t hear out my opinion on the matter and he can just shut the conversation down then remove from ts"

This seems a little passive-agressive towards Chris. If there was to happen an unban, would the situation that happened complicate things, wether thats OOC or in-game? I've understood that you absolutely did not agree with the ban aswell as the answer Chris gave to your question which led up to this, so this is why we're asking, we want to make sure that no shit will continiue if you'd be let back onto the TeamSpeak server.

"this is definitely not the way I go about myself on the server and it’s platforms and if I did I think you would already know about it by now"

As far as I know your statement is correct. Hopefully this is a one-off situation. There is alot that we as staff cant see, we asked you that because we expect that you are honest in your appeal and just wanted to hear if this actually is how you conduct yourself, seeing as you've done this towards a staff member.

"and no this isn’t going to be an issues in the future because if a staff member does that to me again I will remove myself from the room before getting mad and contact a staff team lead"

That answers half the question. Please look back at the question I asked and answer on the "or anyone else, liaisons etc. where you might disagree with them..?"

no this wouldn't effect anything that happens on any of the platforms next time like i said i will just remove myself from the situation before it gets heated this isn't going to affect my outlook on Chris or anyone that has dealt with this 

and for the third thing this is the first time that something like this has ever happened so like i said no it wont i will just leave the room and come back later too discuss without it getting heated  

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets hope this is a one-off instance and that it wont repeat itself.

Unbanned.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back