What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kobe jones14 - 07/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe jones14

In-game Name
Kobe.

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Gordon

Reason given for your ban.
Failure to report disgusting behavior

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for someone in my group was saying some bad language and as i had not come to the staff team and told them. And if i did come to staff i have no proof because i never record

Why should we unban you ?
The reason i want to be unbanned because i have always enjoyed the sever. I will make sure in the future that i will come to staff and tell them what has been said or done

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Are you sure you would report this in future.... Or would that be considered "snaking out your mates" your words to a member of our staff team not mine

If i was to tell staff team that there was someone being racist there would be no proof because like i said i never record 

Singing from a sheet? This is the stance your friend just took before calling our staff team nonces (how civil of him)

Do you think our staff team would of not took you seriously if you messaged them saying someone in your channel was being racist ?

You really must think we are stupid, Its becoming quite apparent that the bans handed out tonight are uncovering more than they should

if i did come to your staff team about someone is being racist for all u know i could just be saying someone is being racist i could just be saying that cos i hate them or i want to get them banned 

Are you sure you want to stick with the terrible excuse you're currently using seeing how well it went for the chap above?

Tbh mate i haven't done anything like they did all i did was just not tell staff team and what ever Lewis did is not my problem.

Tbh mate i haven't done anything like they did all i did was just not tell staff team and what ever Lewis did is not my problem.
Exactly, you did nothing. That makes you just as bad as them. 

Not going to waste our time further, you seem to have plenty of weak excuses and have failed to show you care in the slightest. 

Come back in two months time when you've had a chance to think about your actions.

Denied - eligible to appeal 08/09/2019

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back