What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kree - 06/15/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kree

In-game Name
Kree

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/06/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
vdm,troll,stealing a car in gz

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i think i was banned because i stole a car in the green zone and i accidentally ran over someone

Why should we unban you ?
i think i should be unbanned because i wasnt fully aware that you couldn't steal a car in the green zone. Now that i recheck the rules i see it is. also this is my favourite server on arma and i have a lot of friends on the server and we all have a great time on the server.
Thank you in advance, Kree

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

SIDE NOTE: I put in a ban appeal a couple of days ago but i thought you would get a notification when someone responded but obviously this isn't the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the situation go anything like this ?

"Title says it all, trolling stealing in the greenzone and then nudging into players and trolling police in greenzone shouting hands up hands up"

i will admit i stole a car in the green zone, i rechecked the full rules and that is true i am in the wrong there. i also admit i Nudge and i did not shout to the police asking them to put their hands up. i may be banned but i know a lot about the rules of this rp server and I am not trying to ruin anyone's RP. I know that i did and apologise for anyone that i have done anything to ruin their roleplay experience. since i was banned i rechecked the rules several times and i fully accept my punishment for what i have done but all i asking for is one more chance to prove that i can play a great character in this great server.

Thank You, Kree

For someone who says this: 

i may be banned but i know a lot about the rules of this rp server and I am not trying to ruin anyone's RP.
I can't say I agree...  You know a lot about the rules but yet we appear to have a reasonably lengthy list of things you did against them? Am I missing something here?

i was trying to say that now i know pretty much all the rules but at that time I didn't know the rules that got me banned. i can see where you are coming from i just wrote it bad.

How would we benefit from unbanning you? This is where you sell yourself, so as a tip, one sentence won't cut it.

How would we benefit from unbanning you? This is where you sell yourself, so as a tip, one sentence won't cut it.
you will benefit from unbanning me because i am really good RP'er and my friends will tell you that aswell, also if i am unbanned i have my NHS recruitment note ready so i will try my best to become a member of it. another benefit would be you will never see me on the unban section of the website again. You will only see me when i am in a good roleplay conversation. i  messed up and i understand what i did, i know that i have learned my lesson from being banned and as i said this will NEVER happen  again on  this server.

Thank you.  

Hello,

Am going to give you a chance to prove yourself here on our servers, don`t let us down. You know what mistakes you made during that day, and hopefully you learned from making them again. So think twice on what type of behavior you show around here, especially towards the rules. You will be watched, so just obey the rules and you wont have any issues on the island.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back