What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Krillin - 03/11/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krillin

In-game Name
Krillin

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/11/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Tampax

Reason given for your ban.
OOC Abuse

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I will try to explain:
Me and my friend were driving around in a quillind when we saw a lonely cop on the road. We decided that we would rob him, se we pulled up behind a bush. I walked up to him while he was impounding a vehicle. I said to him "Hands up or die" multiple times. Hi complied so my friends took his coms and told him to drop his gear, as he dropped his assault rifle his character pulled out a tazer (it does this automatically if you have a sidearm equipped) my friend not knowing this got scared and because he's a bit trigger happy he shot at him, but i was behind the cop and the bullet hit me instead, i died. he shot at the cop again this time killing him. The cop was confused as to why he killed him even tho the cop was dropping his gear. I laughed and typed "As you can see this guy has autism and he killed me 2" I laughed again and typed "He's a 13 year old retard" referring to my trigger happy friend. I typed these things in dir chat. I know that the things i typed were very harsh and offensive to people with disability's, even tho they were meant in a jokingly manner.
So i think i got banned because i typed these words.

Why should we unban you ?
I think all people deserve second chances, i like this community and playing on this server with my friends, i know the things i said were wrong and in sorry for it. It was also my first day on this server so i didn't yet fully understand the rules. I learned my lesson, so i would never do something like that again if i were to be unbaned from the server. I hope this cleared things up and i also hope i will see you guys on the server again. Cheers :)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Regardless of your belief that you should get a second chance, your comments are completely inappropriate for this community. Why should I trust you to be a positive influence when you have already shown us how you act?

I didn't offend anyone, the comments i made were aimed towards my friend and you made your judgement based on that one action of mine. Im not what you think i am.
I love to roleplay, i can bring a lot of fun times to this community and truly show you how i "act" if you decide to unban me that is.

You state that you didn't offend anyone yet you openly stated what you stated in a chat that could be seen by anyone.. In my opinion, saying this to even your friends is completely disgusting and shouldn't ever happen. 

As it stands right now by the answers that you have provided, I am not entirely convinced that I should unban you. 

Do you understand that saying what you said even to your "friends" is inappropriate?

Do you understand that some people (including myself) could take offense to this?

Why should I unban you? What can you bring to this community? Convince me. 

It was my first day on this server, i didn't read the rules i just presumed i knew them since i played about 800 hours of life mods.
Now that i actually read the rules and know what i did wrong i can safely say it wont happen again. I understand that the things i said were inappropriate, i understand that some people my take offense to the things i said and im sorry for what happend. At the end of the day the decision falls upon you guys and i think there is not much more i can do to prove i should get unbanned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i will get asked what rule i broke and to explain it in my own words so i will do that now because i dont want to prolong this appeal any more than it needs to be.

Rule i broke: 
- Section 1. Adult Community
(1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.

My own explanation:

- Saying anything that may offend a minority or pointing out and or blaming something on their race, disability or gender is not toletated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things i can bring to this comunity: 

-Amazing roleplay experience

-Very good acting skills

-A person willing to help in any way he can

Last edited by a moderator:
So wait, you can bring in your words "Amazing roleplay experience", then literally yell "HANDS UP OR DIE!" when you rob someone? How is that amazing Roleplay, how is that even good Roleplay. Please explain that to me, because I'm confused on why you would ever think that.

Yes i can bring amazing roleplay experience. What i did there was initiation. Was my first day on the server as i said and i didn't know that wasn't a proper way to do it.

After i initiated i said this is a robbery we won't harm you if you comply. And what happend after lead to me getting banned.

I can assure you i can be a good influence to the community. I got some really cool role playing ideas durring my time out, from playing koth and watching youtube videos made on this server. I really want to get involved again as i got hooked after just one day of playing on it, and what got me banned wont ever happen again nor will i break any other rules. 

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I may be disagreed with on this decision, I'm going to give you a shot. Be the good influence you claim you can be and prove me right.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back