What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kristofer - 29/10/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristofer

In-game Name
Kris Fox

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/10/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Sonder

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Slack

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I really wanted to join the Poseidon and since I am not 16 yet I lied about my age. I knew it was against the rules but i still did it because i was stupid. I have done it once in the past when i tried to join the police, but got rejected because of it.

Why should we unban you ?
Because i have learned a lesson about lying about my age and I feel like the thing i was banned for is not that big of a rule breach or so. I know It's still wrong to break rules and they are there to keep people from doing anything they want. I also think that I am a good part in the community since i have been here for almost a year already. This was also my first ban and major rule break.

I only just recently came back on the server to check out what had changed and what was new. I would be playing it right now if i hadn't been so stupid and lied about my age. And as I said, I have definitely learned my lesson from this and will not apply for any whitelisted faction until I'm 16, which is in March 2019.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I feel like the thing i was banned for is not that big of a rule breach or so
We have all of our rules in place, we actually review the rules and suggestions regularly so they are fair but also important.

It is disapointing to see that you dont think it is a big deal to knowingly break one of our rules.

What it actually shows is you are willing to break one of our rules with full knowledge that it is against our rules, lying to us.

You can see why it will be now hard to trust what you say given your premeditated lie. this is your chance to show us that we can trust you.

Since you dont think it is a big deal, have a good think about why we have this rule in place.... if it helps, search round the forums for details.

It is disapointing to see that you dont think it is a big deal to knowingly break one of our rules.

What it actually shows is you are willing to break one of our rules with full knowledge that it is against our rules, lying to us.
I'm sorry, I might have forgot to mention that at the time when I was writing the Poseidon request, I had forgot that it was against the rules to submit a fake age. If I remember correctly then my last warning about lying about my age was about 6+ months ago (I honestly don't remember) and I had forgot because i took a long break as i said. And when I came back, I will admit, I should have re-read the rules again just in case stuff like this would not happen. I lied, because I knew I wouldn't have got in when I would apply with my real age.

(1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits is punishable by a ban.

As I understand, this rule is in place so you would not have people without experience, maturity etc, ruining the other people's experience. I know you have the rules in place for a reason and when people break them they get punished. Now that I have thought about saying that it is not a big rule break and had a good think about why the rule is in place I understand, that I was fully wrong with saying that its as important as the other rules.

/Kristofer

I'm sorry, I might have forgot to mention that at the time when I was writing the Poseidon request, I had forgot that it was against the rules to submit a fake age
so then its okey to break a rule? 

so then its okey to break a rule? 
No, it is not ok to break a rule and never will be. I simply said i had forgot that there is a rule for that, because when i came back from a break I didn’t go over the rules once more, but i should have like I said.

how will you ensure next time you will not forget about the rules? 

how will you ensure next time you will not forget about the rules? 
First of all, regards to the rule I broke, I will not apply to any whitelisted faction, before I'm the correct age for it.

Second, I will go over the rules once more. I will also take a look at the rules if I decide to take a break and come back.

Third, I will keep to the boundaries in-game and will not break rules there /RDM, VDM, META etc./

Also, I love your guys's server and I want to stick to role-play, since people in this server do it so well and would not like to get banned again.

You are blacklisted and you hopefully understand why you have been banned.
Lyings gets you nothing. Remember this.

As stated before, you are blacklisted, buit you will be unbanned.

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back