What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - kushtyxx - 05/28/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushtyxx

In-game Name
kushtyxo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/01/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Above is just a rough time, Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
I believe i had an arguement with an admin over an issue ingame.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got into a row with one of the admins over something that happened in-game. my attitude was poor and i got abit wound up in the moment. (Wont happen again)

Why should we unban you ?
Its been around 6-8months i believe since the ban. I did appeal before hand but i had an issue with my computer and my post timed out because of not replying. Its been around 6-8months now ive learn the rules of RP from playing other communities and can ensure it wouldnt happen again if given the chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Continuing from your last appeal:

12/29/2016 6:26 PM
(Unknown)
kushtyxo
so u just banned a guy that plays here all day everyday for reversing into some1?

12/29/2016 6:27 PM
(Unknown)
kushtyxo
bro like it was a silly thing are you kidding me lol

12/29/2016 6:28 PM
(Unknown)
kushtyxo
lol

12/29/2016 6:29 PM
(Unknown)
kushtyxo
bro i get rdm'd for joke on this server nearly everyday and watch nothing happened, you just banned a guy for reversing into sum1 softly

(Unknown)
kushtyxo
like wake the fuck up and fix the proper problems

(Unknown)
kushtyxo
clowns

Firstly, if someone breaks a rule we deal with it. You do not have a say in it. Just because someone plays on the server all day everyday, if they break a rule they get banned. Do you understand that?

Yeah, i actually didnt break the rule myself it was a friend of mine who got banned... I got banned trying to defend his case which still wasnt the right way to go about it and my attitude was poor, but yes i understand the rules very clearly and it wouldnt happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote the rule that you have broken and explain it in your own words. 

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Running people over/Ramming vehicles with another vehicle <- That actually wasnt me i was just argueing the guys case but yeah... (doesnt make it any better)

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.  - I had an arguement with an admin over sidechat.

yes, not like there was proper problems, but  like i said it was more just a heated moment. I was kinda new to the whole arma/RP scene it was a very long time ago and the argument just escalated in side chat... I now know how/what to do to resolve the issue properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back