What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Kylan (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylan

Code Mule
Dear Admins 

Kylan has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: ** USER IS HAVING ISSUES WITH THE FOURM. APPEAL WRITEN ON BEHALF OF THEM** BIG BOSS
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198104627432
Your GUID or Steam ID: 772d46fbc8d5508588a970cac8d83e9d
Date & Time you was banned:: 08/06/15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Admin Ban Combat Log & TC ban
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned for being part of the group who cheated and exploited the servers weaknesses and i did not report it but i did not know
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: I did not commit any exploits nor cheats
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I love the ALUK community and I am ready to do anything for the people. I can contribute in every way and will follow EVERY SINGLE rule and I will think TWICE before joining a gang perhaps I wont join at all. I am ready to do what's necessary.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.google.com/donthaveone

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back