What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Lacey - 05/11/2017 (Unbanned 19/05/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacey

In-game Name
Lacey may

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/11/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Swearing

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I was swearing too much after another player V.D.M me for no reason in Kavala.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned as I was still in role play but maybe got to angry. I have only been playing less then a week but have made friends and doing well. I have now learnt that maybe I shouldn't be such an angry person. Sorry for my mistake and in future I will be less aggressive if you do consider unbanning me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So arriving to kavala greenzone due to me seeing smoke I see a couple of downed people, once I TP there to listen in I see Lacey shouting abuse at one of the people downed on the floor. I was surprised at the language used towards him, to which I issued the ban as from my point of view the language used towards the player was not in RP and was OCC swearing. 

@JohnJoeegan

There is a difference between roleplaying an "Angry" Character and swearing OCC.

Dont let your emotions get the better of you ingame - Unbanned 19/05/2017 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back