What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Laimiux - 10/02/18 (Redirected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laimiux

In-game Name
MaximusXII

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
28/12/16

Member of the team that banned you.
WhoisDan

Reason given for your ban.
MASS VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I have been banned for not following the rules of UK Roleplay server and its community also being imature towards others in what I have done on that particular day.

Why should we unban you ?
First thing first my name is Laimis, Nice to meet you.

I would like to apologize to everyone who I have interupted in their roleplay on that particular day when I coused that MASS VDM incident it was very imature behaviour. Im very sorry for it.

I would love to have another chanse to prove that I can be a valuable community member and an awesome roleplay character. Allot of time has passed allot things have changed for me in my life I am not the same "imature" person that I was few years ago. Over the time that I spent in roleplay I fell in love with it and other aspects of it what a great community that surrounds it and for the first time I have learned what roleplay actully is. If I can be forgiven Ill it be awsome. I would love to be part of this community once again engade immerse my self in roleplay and make this community a little bit greater with me as part of it.

Thank you for your time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You previously submitted a perma appeal 

I would suggest you do the same again.

Redirected

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back