What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - LCN Dark (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark

washed up sh1tter!!!11!!!!1!!!
In-game Name
Dark

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/06/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Puppy

Reason given for your ban.
Insulting someone.

The Server you initially was banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
There was a situation going on, where we was RDM'd we also had a video of him admitting to Meta Game, then the guy kept on blaming his poor English after he changed what he was saying multiple times. When he did it i was getting fairly annoyed and said 'This guy is aids'

Why should we unban you.
I normally dont lose my temper, or anything a long those lines. However it was getting very heated and we was arguing for a long time.
You should unban me seems i've been part of the community for a fairly long time and have learnt a lot. I get on with a lot of people and this never normally happens. I would like to be unbanned so i can continue playing with my gang and getting a long with people and continue speaking to them.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@BratJaggesVlnd

There was a dispute, they ended up al talking over each other etc. Then I heard LCN Dark say: "This guy has aids", I asked him if he indeed said that(Do not really know his voice). 

He straight up admitted that he said such a thing, I banned him from the teamspeak. 

- Puppy1004

@BratJaggesVlnd

There was a dispute, they ended up al talking over each other etc. Then I heard LCN Dark say: "This gay has aids", I asked him if he indeed said that(Do not really know his voice). 

He straight up admitted that he said such a thing, I banned him from the teamspeak. 

- Puppy1004
I never said gay I said guy by the way???

Why are you speaking to members of the community in such manner.

Why are you speaking to members of the community in such manner.
The guy was lying constantly and blaming his story change on his apparent bad English, he also called me a retard multiple times. I was getting very stressed out. It was a mistake it was getting heated up. 

So if you were in the same situation again would you do anything differently?

So if you were in the same situation again would you do anything differently?
Stay calm and think about what  i say before i say it. 
As i said i wouldn't normally react this way it was just very annoying if i am honest.
This wouldn't normally happen. I would think about what i say before i say it if i were in the situation again.

Good, please supply me with your TS UID and the ban message you get when trying to connect to the TS server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back