What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Leaf - 18/07/18(Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf

In-game Name
Stewie Mclein

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
18/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 And 1.3

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Banned for Low Quality RP initiation and Unacceptable language in sidechat

Why should we unban you ?
Hello, I understand that the Initiation and behaviour recorded was not up to server expectations however i was wondering if i could take a moment to plead for forgiveness, there was no reason no back story for that horrible initiation and i'm sorry for that but i would like to take a moment to say in the following days after this report was made i have a few clips of what i hope are decent RP situations sadly i have no proof after looking i only have the proof of my friends commending me for a good and successful Initiation, Further more the instance where i used the word kys was as a joke to a friend it was addressed to someones name in game is now Tommy, depsite this i understand that that behaviour is not allowed.

Recently, i joined a new gang a group of friends that came together to roam the streets of Altis and have some fun it'd be extraordinary if only i could continue on with this new and interesting adventure with my new friends. Again i'd like to say i'm sorry for my behaviour.

Best Regards,Stewie

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see if you have read our rules? Quote me the rules you have banned for and then explain them in your own words.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

2.1 You must engage in high quality role play to before shooting at or killing anyone the initiation has to be creative, interesting for all parties involved ample time should be given for the other player to comply or respond, Hands up or Die or any "initiation" resembling this is considered FailRp and RDM if you kill the person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

1.3 Behaving immaturely in the server causing others harm or offence examples of this are Racism , Swearing or any other kind of demeaning language out of role play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given that you were banned for poor roleplay before shooting at someone, can you give us an example of how you should have handled the situation?

Lets see if you have read our rules? Quote me the rules you have banned for and then explain them in your own words.
Instead of Saying "Sir I am going to have to ask you to put your hands up", i would go with a different approach asking him to turn the engine off and step out of the vehicle, at this point i would probably make up a back story as reasoning going along the lines "Sir do you know why i have stopped you today" his answer would probably be "no". "I am from a very important agency conducting inspections on vehicles potentially harbouring illegal items", then ask him to put his hands up for inspection that he has no choice in the matter, if he refuses to cooperate i would then threaten his life, asking about his family in the process to spice it up. and if he were not to comply to this even he would be knocked out for failure to comply and forcibly searched his vehicle would be lock picked "inspected" and the contents removed leaving the truck in his hands but taking a large portion of his what i assumed he had diamonds. However if he were to just have driven of like what happened in this instance i would of chased him instead of shooting at his tires straight away. until we found a spot to either stop him or he crashed in this case if i was sure that he had heard stop the vehicle or your tires will be shot and then proceed to do this. That personally how i should of handled it in my opinion

In addition  to that, please refrain from your little sidechat excursions although it could be banter.
Dont mess this chance up.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back