What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Leonid Brezhnev - 24/12/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Leonid Brezhnev

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
23/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Ram

Reason given for your ban.
Mass RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Me and some friends where driving by the metal exports and I shot and killed someone with no given reason making the incident an RDM, and I do see exactly what I have done wrong.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned because I am new to Arma 3, although I know this is not an excuse, and have read the rules ,however it happened because it was me and some friends just having some fun and not having any real negative intentions in the first place, but it happened in the heat of the moment and I wasn't entirely sure what exactly was going on and as soon as I saw the player drop to the ground there was instant regret and I am sincerely sorry for what I have done, I understand that I have broken rule 2.2 and I can assure you that this will serve as a lesson and this will most definitely not happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You state you were having fun with your mates, but you realise this is at the expense of the server rules and other people's enjoyment. I just want to make sure you are aware that actions have consequences.

Please quote and explain the RDM rule in your own words.

You state you were having fun with your mates, but you realise this is at the expense of the server rules and other people's enjoyment. I just want to make sure you are aware that actions have consequences.

Please quote and explain the RDM rule in your own words.
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

In my own words I would say that it is that you cant go around the server randomly killing people and if you do want to do that you at least have to create an interesting roleplay situation, and counting down is not considered quality roleplay.  

You get a prompt at the start to read our rules when you join first time, it is your responsibility to read them before you join our server not after. 

If found in the same situation again what would you do? 

You get a prompt at the start to read our rules when you join first time, it is your responsibility to read them before you join our server not after. 

If found in the same situation again what would you do? 
If I did find myself in the same situation and I did want to engage in any form of combat I would have at least initiated on the player using good quality Roleplay situation.

You state that "as soon as I saw the player drop to the ground there was instant regret"

Yet you went on to kill a second person. If you regretted it so much, why go on and continue?

You state that "as soon as I saw the player drop to the ground there was instant regret"

Yet you went on to kill a second person. If you regretted it so much, why go on and continue?
Despite it seeming as if I had gone for a second kill, in reality there where so many people there at the time and I did take multiple shots, however I did intend to only kill one person even though it did turn out with me killing two. I didn't realise at first that I had killed two people so when I say 'instant regret' I what I meant by that is what I said, seeing the original victim fall to the ground, because at the time I did not realise that I had killed multiple, and yet after being told that I felt even worse and had realised the severity of my mistake

If we did unban you, what's there to say you won't just do the same thing again because you get bored and decide to have "some fun" again?

If we did unban you, what's there to say you won't just do the same thing again because you get bored and decide to have "some fun" again?
Before the incident I thought it would just be a bit of fun, but after I realised the severity of the situation I now know that my actions are irresponsible and are in fact ruining the experience for other players. If I was un-banned this ban and appeal process will serve as more than a warning to teach me not to do anything like this again and reference the rules more often that I recently did.

Hello,

I hope you learned your lesson from this incident, and that you now know that we are serious when it comes to server rules. Am willing to give you a chance to continue your adventures here again, dont let us down. Any questions regarding server rules just contact us over Teamspeak.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back