What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Lewisknightpowell - 08/21/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Skitz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/08/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke v

Reason given for your ban.
 I got banned for 5.4. I got myself into a gunfight within my 15 minute mark after I got revived.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
From what it says on the forum rule 5.4 I went back to shooting within 15 minutes after being revived. (I'm not sure what happened because I was not talked to or asked why I did it after it happened)

Why should we unban you ?
 Why should you unban me? Well basically, since I was revived I did indeed go to do other stuff, regear, talk to friends and have been called to the scrap yard.

Since I didn't have an actual time to help me out to see that my time hasn't been over.
I take full responsibility for my mistake and my actions, I have learned not to take un-needed risks and play the server rules on the line. I never have had any bans on my records prior to this and being silly and risky got me banned.
As I take the punishment with a full heart I would like to apologise for my rule-breaking and will assure you that this will not happen again as I learned I need to take repercussions at my leisure so I will be 100% sure I will not be breaking any rules.

The rule I broke ; (5.4) When you are revived/downed:

You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.
Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.
While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

What will I do differently ? - As I stated, I will take manners to my own hands and be more responsible with my actions so I can continue enjoying my time on this server and the community. - I will setup a personal timer so I will be sure next time
I will also find different activities to do, either decide to do a run or just role-play some in the great ol' kavala GZ. Many possibilities that I can think of.

What did I learn from this ? - I learned not to do something if I'm not 100% sure about it, even if it risks my mates life, nothing is worth breaking a rule and getting banned. I am here to have fun and enjoy my time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Instead of trying to get back into a gunfight i will change what i am doing in terms of activity. For example i could go and do a run and be away from the combat, another thing i could do is go and just speak to others in the GZ and interact with the kavala hobos,rebels,police etc. And if nothing is going to my favour just leave the server, give it about 30mins then come back.

If you get downed and revived then after a few minutes you here your gang is in a gunfight that is still going on from when you were killed. They are telling you to join in since your not dead. What is your response? 

I was trying to say that if I was unband now, then there was another gun fight after me being revived and my gang wanted me to help out. and that is what my response would be

Please bare this in mind in future.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back