What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Lionel huts - 07/16/2017(Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionel Ryker

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Lionel Ryker

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/10/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Oliver B

Reason given for your ban.
Low quality RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
well i was banned for not initiating first and shooting second. but the UMC was provoking me and following me around so i was really confused there, my reason to play on your server is the Serious Roleplay but am a human and i made mistake thats why it took me soo long to make unban appeal i do understand if u guys don't want to unban me, my first reason to join your server was for the latency and second 'uk' Tittle i made some friends in the police force and i did really great job multiple times being the victim of attempt of RDM and still winning those situations i do respect ur rules and will obey them if u give me second chance.

Why should we unban you ?
but the UNMC was provoking me and following me around so i was really confused there, my reason to play on your server is the Serious Roleplay but am a human and i made mistake thats why it took me soo long to make unban appeal i do understand if u guys don't want to unban me, my first reason to join your server was for the latency and second 'uk' Tittle i made some friends in the police force and i did really great job multiple times being the victim of attempt of RDM and still winning those situations and i did report them on the forums. i do respect ur rules and will obey them if u give me second chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I thoug i deleted from In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

my reason was simple i shot him with out saying anything since i thoug arrest on side would help the case, and he was just acting all hostile had seconds to think what i would do.

Why did you not read the rules before playing? That would have prevented this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back